Change (Loki x Reader)

By sigynfan

Y/n has worked for S.H.E.I.L.D ever since she was 14. Her ability to change into different creatures was admi... More

Chapter 1: All Because of Nat
Chapter 2: So he didn't birth a Horse?
Chapter 3: WHY IN THE NORNS AM I SO ITCHY?!
Chapter 4: I'M GONNA BE RICH!
Chapter 5: We Need To Spend Tony's Card
Chapter 6: Ew People
Chapter 7: Friends?
Chapter 8: A Flower
Chapter 9: One Jump Ahead.
Chapter 10: I'm here
Chapter 11: What goes on behind
Chapter 12: Goatee
Chapter 13: Teddy
Chapter 14: Walk It Off
Chapter 15: Oranges
Chapter 16: Asgard
Chapter 17: Mortal
Chapter 18: Difficult
Chapter 19: Intervene
Chapter 20: Past & Future
Chapter 21: Love?
Chapter 22: Frigga
Chapter 23: Parents?
Chapter 25: Conversation
Chapter 26: Regnsky
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27: Late Night Talks
Chapter 28: Daughter
Chapter 29: Mission?
Chapter 30: Sydney
Chapter 31: Bathrobe
Chapter 32: Dinner
Chapter 33: Home
Chapter 34: Everything
Chapter 35: Fault
Chapter 36: Need
Chapter 37: Care
Chapter 38: Family Tree
Chapter 39: Fractured
Chapter 40: Goddess
Chapter 41: Boar?
Chapter 42: Beauty of Sleep?
Chapter 43: Who are you?
Chapter 44: Weird
Chapter 45: Home?
Chapter 46: Time and Fate
Chapter 47: Vanaheim
Chapter 48: Kin

Chapter 24: Trick

1.7K 73 61
By sigynfan

Loki POV

Y/n set a tour guide up for us and sat on benches and things near every exhibition we went to. She obviously wanted to give us some family time but there was something else. I narrowed my eyes at her small figure, tapping away at the computer she had brought with her.

"Look at this giant skeleton Loki," mother said tugging my arms.

I gazed up and indeed saw a frame of a gigantic creature.

"This mighty creature couldn't stand the wraith of Mjolnir!" Thor yelled.

"Tyrannosaurus rex," I read. "Hideous,"

"Oh but isn't it at least a bit interesting darling?"

"No mother, I don't even understand why we're here. Why you're here," I said looking down at her.

She had an innocent smile on her face as she said, "Are you saying you don't want me here?"

I rolled my eyes mother, "I know you too well mother. You're here for a reason,"

"Well, whatever this reason is, you should forget about it so we can go to the insect section. I've always wanted to see the flies of butter," she said smiling.

She pulled me towards the section Thor was jumping up and down in and I took one last glance at Y/n. She was sitting in the same spot and not looking up from her computer.

"Why don't you go get Y/n darling," mother said grinning.

I straightened my suit jacket and replied, "No she's obviously doing something busy,"

"Oh come on darling,"

Ah.

So, this is why she's here.

"You'll have to find a different way to get me to be with Y/n mother," I said walking off to my ecstatic brother.

Third Person POV

"Look how colourful that one is brother!" Thor yelled pointing at a butterfly.

"You're going to make my ears bleed fool," Loki seethed.

"Oh, calm down children," Frigga said settling them.

"Sorry mother," they replied in unison looking down.

The three looked around the exhibit for a bit, exploring all the different bugs Midgard had to offer, before moving on to their next exhibit, the Hope Diamond. The blue stone shimmered in the light as tourists came swarming around the priceless the stone.

"Look at that beautiful necklace," said Frigga.

"Worthy of a queen like you mother! Come, let me get it for you,"

Y/n POV

I was almost on my highest score in Flappy Bird when a siren rang out through the museum.

"Crap," I shut my computer slid it into my chic laptop bag before bolting to the bugs room.

People were going haywire and yelling about the Hope Diamond. The Hope Diamond...

I ran into the room it was in and found Thor closing its glass, Frigga holding his arm and Loki pretending he didn't know them. Officers swarmed in and circled Thor and Frigga, so I stepped in.

"Officers I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience but my friend isn't from America, and he thought the diamond could be touched,"

"A likely story ma'am but we must apprehend this man,"

"No need for that my friends, for it is I, Thor, God of Thunder, strongest Avenger!"

"We've had many Thor cosplayers 'round here saying the same thing, so please put your hands on you back and kneel down, you as well woman," he said to Frigga.

That was the last straw.

"I'll say it one time, let them go,"

"Someone get this woman out of here,"

The officers grabbed onto Thor and Frigga as Loki paced to where we were. But I was faster. I couldn't exactly turn into a dragon in one of the most famous museums in the world, so I turned into the next best thing, a jaguar. My form may have been small, but it was enough to scare away the officers. Most of them. I growled at the men who didn't decide to leave when I first started shifting. I created a wall between the Gods and the officers, looking at each man with fire in my eyes. The one closest to Frigga pulled out a gun so I made my move. I jumped on the brunette and bared my teeth. Making his soul leave his body. I looked at the rest a let out a mighty roar. The officers paled and dropped their guns. They backed away slowly and I got off the brunet who scrambled away in fear. I turned around to make sure the gods weren't dead and thankfully they weren't. I fixed my hair when I returned to my human form before walking up to them.

"Thor..." I said raising and eyebrow.

"I'm extremely sorry Lady Y/n, you see mother really liked how pretty the diamond was and I thought I could put it on her for just a few seconds because Midgardians wouldn't mind. She is the queen for goodness sakes!" he said really fast.

"She might be Queen on Asgard but not here. This is Earth Thor; people sometimes don't even listen to our own Queen!"

"You're right Lady Y/n, please forgive me," Thor said bowing his head.

I sighed at the big God before saying, "I'll forgive you when the museum lets me come back here, come on big guy,"

His eyes lit up like a puppy as he ran and embraced. Thor squeezed me so hard that my rib almost cracked, but thankfully Frigga asked him to put me down.

"Thank you for what you did darling," she said giving me a gentler hug. "My apologies for the inconvenience, I hope we didn't disturb your important work,"

"Not a problem my lady. Now why don't we go somewhere else?" I said trying to forget the fact my important work was just flappy bird.

"Lead the way Lady Y/n," said Thor joyfully.

We carefully walked out of the exhibit making sure the guards had all left, after all that commotion I definitely wasn't allowed to be here again. Oh no, my face is gonna be everywhere on the news. I was swinging my keys when Loki came up to me. He cleared his throat, and I looked up to him.

"What's up Lokes?"

"It seems I must thank you for another thing today,"

"Go on," I said smirking.

He rolled his eyes before saying, "Thank you for standing up for my mother and oaf of a brother,"

"No problem my dear Loki," I said.

"It seems I am in your debt,"

I laughed darkly, "It seems you are,"

I am definitely using that against him.

Loki POV

She laughed at me. Almost darkly. It seems I have to find a way to pay this debt before she does something to me. Or makes me do something. We made it to the car and Y/n took us on a tour around the city.

"Look at how big this green woman is mother!" screeched Thor.

We were currently walking up the giant green lady outside the city. Y/n had somehow managed to gain us access as most people were not allowed. Mother enjoyed the view and continued some light conversation on the way down.

"How is Lady Jane my dear?"

"She is...," he stopped and looked down at his feet before replying. "She is well mother,"

"She dumped him," I said coughing.

"No! It was a mutual dumping,"

"I am so sorry darling," said mother putting a hand on his big shoulder.

"It's alright mother. I can't have a future with her if there is no one to protect the future. Which is why it had to be done," he said confidently.

"She left you with a note. She dumped you, you fool," I said.

"Loki!" Mother scolded.

"You aren't any better!" he screamed at me. "The only relationship you've ever been in was a person who used you for your title and many before her! And now you aren't even trying! Just look at Lady Y/n!"

I froze. And then I lunged. With a dagger in my hand.

"You dare!" I said trying to stab him.

He lunged before replying, "I bet Lady Y/n would be mine if I asked her. At ;east I would know how to treat her right,"

Anger coursed through my veins as I lunged at him once more stabbing him in his shoulder.

"You vile pathetic creature!"

"Boys!" mother yelled.

She sent a might wave of her magic making us fly into separate corners of the ground floor.

"You should be ashamed of yourselves. Speaking such foul words of each other," she scolded.

No. He deserved every word I said, and every word I was going to say. Alas, I didn't feel in the mood to have my ear ripped off today. I muttered a sorry and so did Thor before walking out of the statue and towards the car.

"That proves my point," Thor said his face still grim.

"What point you oaf?"

He grim expression slowly broke out into a smile.

"You truly love Lady Y/n!"

My face blanked.

What?

"What?"

Mother smiled as well and started laughing.

"Why else would you have gotten so angry when I brought her up. You practically admitted it!" he said laughing.

Frigga laughed as well patting Thor, "Good job my boy. Now all you have to do is make sure they unite!"

It all made sense. Thor didn't bring her up for nothing. He wasn't truly angry. By the gods, he tricked me.

"THOR!" I yelled running after him.

He laughed loudly and ran all the way to Y/n who was sitting in the car.

I almost fell out of my seat when i read we got 7.1K...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
158K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 59.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC