WWE Imagine Oneshots

By divergentwaters

WWE and NXT Imagine Oneshots © 2015 All Rights Reserved. This book is closed indefinitely. More

WWE Imagine Oneshots
Janice and Dean Ambrose
Kat and Randy Orton
Dakota and Sin Cara
Danielle and Roman Reigns
Authors Note
Logan and Sheamus
Tori and Dean Ambrose
Authors Note
Mandy and Dean Ambrose
Lynsey and Ryback
Y/N and The Undertaker
Logan and Diego
Brianna and The Undertaker
Kaylie and Edge
Monique and Sheamus
Kenya and Batista
Tiffany and Dean Ambrose
A/N
Y/N and Roman Reigns
Y/N and Seth Rollins
Danielle and Kofi/Xavier
Danielle and Dean Ambrose
Logan and Kalisto
Christie and and The Shield
Melody and Seth Rollins
Kenya and Brock Lesner
Y/N and Dean Ambrose
Kayla and Dean Ambrose
Megan and Dean Ambrose
Mackenzie and Dean Ambrose
Hayley and Seth Rollins
AnnaBella and Dean Ambrose
Jay and Dean Ambrose
Azaria and Roman Reigns
Victoria and Sheamus
Litz and Finn Bálor
Nicole and Dean Ambrose
Lynsey and Sheamus
Ailee and Seth Rollins
Tabytha and John Cena
Sophie and The Rock
Minks and Edge
Nika and John Cena
Valentino and The Shield
Megan and Dean Ambrose
Nika and Roman Reigns
Destiny and Dean Ambrose
Stephanie and Dean Ambrose
Megan and Dean Ambrose
Nika and John Cena
SAMI ZAYN!!!!
Kayla and Seth Rollins
Nika and Seth Rollins
Elimination Chamber!!!!!
Summer and John Cena
Skylar and Dolph Ziggler
Nika and Adrian Neville
Nicole and The Shield
Nika and Brock Lesnar
Marisa and Randy Orton
Nika and Dolph Ziggler
My Elimination Chamber Predictions:
Nika and Roman Reigns
Amelia and Randy Orton
Sheamus!!!!
Skyy and Roman Reigns
My BattleGround Predictions
Katelynn and Ryback
Katelynn and Bad News Barrett
Amy and Finn Balór
Nika and Dean Ambrose

Jerr and Randy Orton

1K 13 0
By divergentwaters

This one shot is requested by WriterJ
-
-
-
My boyfriend of 8 years Seth Rollins and I were talking backstage. His match was next here at Payback as I was waiting with him.

We make small talk, I get feeling that someone is staring at me. I look around and spot Randy Orton. His piercing blue eyes are fixated at me.

I look away hoping Seth doesn't notice. He gets called away for his match. "Good luck!" I shout as he walks away. "Thanks!" he says back.

After Seth is no where in sight. I decide to just walk around backstage. Saying hello to some superstars and divas. Then someone calls me.

"Jerr (y/n)!" a male voice calls. I turn around and see non other than The Viper Randy Orton jogging towards me.

"Hey" I say to him. "What are you doing walking around by yourself?" He asks me.

"Oh I just got bored." I reply. "Well maybe I can fix that." he says with a wink.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask him curiously. "How about you come to my locker room and you'll find out." he says with a smirk. I nod in reply, thinking nothing of it.

Randy leads me to him locker room. He then opens the door for me and I walk in. Only to get pushed into the wall as soon as he closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He doesn't respond, but slam his lips on mine.

"Seth!" I scream but it comes out muffled. "He is still in his match baby girl, and won't hear you from here." he says.

I try and wiggle out of his grasp, but he only tightens his grip on me. "Stop moving and just enjoy this." he whispers into my ear.

Randy kisses my cheek. Then starts to go down to my neck, leaving small kisses. His fingers reach the hem of my blouse, lifting it up and taking it off. I try and stop him.

"Seth and I are dating, we can't do this." I beg. "What he doesn't know won't kill him." he say and takes off my pants. Leaving me in only a bra and panties.

He takes off his shirt and pants too. "Get on your knees." he says forcefully. I hesitate but then do as he says before he gets mad.

"Suck it." he says pulling down his boxers. After not doing what he says. He grabs the back of my head and makes me take him in fully. I try not to choke as he thrusts into my mouth. He groans and closes his eyes.

A few minutes of doing that. He pulls out. Randy turns me around and rips my panties of me. I wince as he spanks my ass hard.

He positions himself at my entrance, and thrusts in roughly. I gasp at him size, and feel him stretching my walls. Causing him to moan.

"You like that?" he asks teasingly. I let out a light moan in response. He thrust harder into to me causing me to moan again.

After a few minutes I feel my walls start tightening around his cock. He groans as my juices wrap around his cock. He pulls out and starts pumping his dick, cuming in a matter of seconds.
-
-
-
Ok so as I promised, this is what my new story on my SheamusLover account is going to be.
Drum roll please................................

❌❌NFL Imagine Oneshots❌❌

Ahh I'm super excited. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow or the next day.

If that story is successful, then I will do a WWE related story on there.

I also plan of doing a true story about my life. From having cancer to an abusive childhood. I will explain everything like the details of going through chemo for almost 10 years, to events that has happened in my life.

I plan on publishing and writing it on my SheamusLover account also sometime this month.

Thanks!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 23.7K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
162K 32.8K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.5M 91.7K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
374K 23.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...