Y/N and Seth Rollins

This one shot is requested by DeanAmbroseIATheBae
-
-
-
Tonight was the Monday Night RAW after (PPV Name). Yesterday I won my first divas title and Seth one the WWE Championship.

Ever since yesterday he hasn't been talking to me and I've noticed he has been very rude, stuck up, and snobby to everyone and the staff.

I see him walking alone in the hall and take it as the perfect chance to talk to him. I walk faster to catch up to him and call his name, He turns around.
"What do you want?" he asks. Taken aback I say "I just wanted to talk to you." I say disappointed. "Well I'm busy and don't have time for people like you." he says. I start to feel tears well up in my eyes and he notices and his face softens.

But it's too late I run down the hall as fast as I can. I hear his chase after me. To the right I see an empty room and go in there and close the door. He must have heard the door slam and opened the door to the room I'm in backstage. Right now I had tears running down my face. He came towards and and embraced me in a big hug.

When I finally finished crying we both looked into each others eyes. He leaned down and placed his lips on mine. They where warm and soft, we started off kissing slow and passionate and then it started to get really heated. He started to take off my clothes and then his. He entered me and was gentle at first but then started to pick up the pace and pound into me. After a while I felt a warm sensation and came all over him. He pulled out and I started bobbing my head up and down on him and I felt a hot liquid in the back of my throat. We sat together for a few minutes panting and catching our breath.
-
-
-
I hope you enjoyed it, sorry for the wait. :)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another thing is some of you write comments on my chapters with such nice things. But the reason I never have replied is because I have to verify my email, but like I said in one of my other chapters I don't have the password or email.

So when I see those comments my heart fills with so much love and I think, wow I need all of you as my best friend because I don't really have real friends. Anyway thank you to the following that have been so nice to me as I started writing my oneshots:

ShieldLover134

IronGirl7890

Dani-Ambroigns

And a few others that have been so sweet you know who you are.