Nicole and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by Tanders65
-
-
-
Today is WrestleMania. I have a match for this Divas title tonight. My boyfriend, Dean Ambrose is going to be in a ladder match for the Intercontinental title.

"Nicole to the gorilla" I heard the intercom say. I walked out of where I was sitting and started going to my match.

It was a heated match going back and forth. After hitting her with close lines and Irish whips, I set her up for my finisher.

She turned around and I nailed my finisher on her. I went for the cover
1 2 3. The ref handed me the divas title, and raised my hand in the air.

I limped up the ramp and tapped some fans hands. I opened the curtain and some divas and superstars congratulated me.

I walked to catering and sat down in front of a TV. The next match just started, Dean and the other superstars were in the ring. The bell rang and dean started attacking the other superstars.

After about 30 minutes of fighting, Dean got a ladder and placed it under the intercontinental title above the ring. All the other 6 superstars were outside the ring. Dean climbed the ladder and unhooked the title. He then sat on the top of the ladder and raised it up in the air. The ref signaled to ring the bell.

I got up to go congratulate him.
Dean walked up the ramp and backstage.
He walked threw the curtain, with a huge smile in his face.

"Congratulations you did so good." I said and hugged him. "Thanks babe, so did you." he said referring to the divas title.
Dean picked me up and hugged me, and got something out of his pocket.

"Nicole you have made me the happiest man alive, will you marry me?" he said getting down on one knee.
"Yes" I said and he picked me up and kissed me.
-
-
-
I apologize if its not very good.

*****************************************

My WrestleMania Predictions-

Tag Team Fatal 4 Way- Tyson Kidd and Cesaro

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Ryback

Intercontinental 7 Man Ladder Match- Daniel Bryan

John Cena VS Rusev- John Cena

Triple H VS Sting- Sting

Randy Orton VS Seth Rollins- Randy Orton

Bray Wyatt VS The UnderTaker- The UnderTaker

Aj Lee & Paige VS Nikki and Brie Bella- Aj Lee and Paige

Brock Lesnar VS Roman Reigns- Brock Lesnar