Amy and Finn Balór

This oneshot is requested by Amy_Wrestling
-
-
-
*Anyone reading this, please vote for this now. It hurts my feeling if you don't because it took me forever to write. Don't be mean and skip to the sex scene. Be a friend, and vote for my chapters!

"Since you have been doing so well in NXT Amy (y/n). Hunter and I believe you deserve a divas title match for your debut here tonight on Monday Night Raw." Stephanie McMahon says.

"Wow thank you so much for the opportunity!" I exclaim suprised. "Your welcome. Good luck tonight on your debut." she says. I smile at her and walk out of her office.

I start walking down the hall taking in my surroundings not paying attention to where I am going. Suddenly I bump into somebody. "Oh I'm sorry." I say and look up to see who I ran into.

There stand the WWE World HeavyWeight Champion Finn Balór. "Its okay. Congrats on your debut tonight, Amy (y/n) is it?" He says. "Yeah that's me." I say blushing a little bit.

"Good luck tonight." he says with a wink and continues walking down the hall. I stand there frozen in my steps with joy. Thank god no one was around. The reason being, I have had a crush on Finn since he debuted in NXT a few years ago, when I was younger.

Raw started in one hour. So I walked back to the divas locker room to change into my ring attire.Which consisted of (ring attire of your choice).

By the time I changed and went to get my makeup done, it was already going to be time for my divas title match.

Naomi's theme songs hits and the crowd boos. She doesn't know I'm debuting tonight, only that she's going to be in a title match with someone.

"Well since I'm already here in this ring. Why doesn't someone come out to face me?" she talks in the microphone. She stares intently towards the ramp.

As on cue, my theme song hits and I walk out from behind the curtain. The crowd erupts in cheers when they see me. The look on her face shows that she is pissed off that I'm here.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asks into the microphone as i get into the ring. Staring me up and down with a glare due to her heel character.

"I am here to win my title." I say and look at the divas championship in her hand. She starts to laugh in my face. "Oh please nobody wants to see a newbie fight for MY title." she says putting emphasis on 'my'. The crowd starts to scream and cheer wildly and chant 👆YES👆.

She gives me a evil look. "What do you say Naomi?" the referee asks. "Let's do it." she says looking me in the eye with a smile. Lillian Garcia comes into the ring, Naomi hands the ref the title.

The referee goes to stand in the middle of the ring and holds the title up in the air, causing the crowd to scream ear piercingly.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. And it is for the divas championship!"

"Introducing first the challenger, from (y/h/t) Amy!" I throw my hand up in the air and blow a kiss to the crowd.
"Next from Orlando, Florida, Naomi!" the crowd boo's.

"Ok ring the bell!" the ref says, *ding ding ding*. Naomi and I lock up and I she irish whips me to the corner. She starts to run towards me but I move out of the way and she runs into the turnbuckle.

She screams in pain and falls to the mat clutching her head. The ref checks on her and the ringside doctor comes in. While they are taking something out of the bag she winks at me. Then I feel a sharp pain at the back of my head and fall to the ground. I turn to see Tamina running up the ramp. The ref didn't see because he was checking on Naomi along with the ringside doctors.

Naomi says she fine and quickly comes over to where I am for the cover. 1..2.. I kick out at 2 and 1/2. The crowd cheers, while Naomi starts to argue with the ref.

She turns around and I hit her with my finisher. Naomi groans in pain. Wanting to put her in more pain. I put her in my submission which is a combination of an armbar and kimura lock. (I picked one randomly)

The crowd starts to cheer and chant 'tap tap tap' She try's to crawl to the ropes but I drag her back in the middle of the ring. She immediately starts to tap out. I smile and try to hide my emotions.

*Ding ding ding* The ref hands me the belt and Naomi rolls out of the ring clutching into her arm in pain.

"The winner of this match by submission, and the NEW Divas Champion.. Amy (y/n)!" The crowds lets out ear piercing cheers as I get my hand raised in the air.

I get out of the ring with the title on my shoulder. As I walk up the ramp I make sure to tap some fans hands, its also a plus since I'm a face.

As I walk backstage behind the curtain a lot of superstars and divas congratulate me. I give a hug to Naomi since we are friends.

I walk towards the divas locker room to change into clothes. "Amy (y/n)" someone calls me. I turn around and see Finn Balór dressed regular clothes since he already finished his match earlier in the show.

"Congrats on winning the title." he says. "Thank you" I say with a smile. "I was wondering if you would like to come to my hotel room to hang out?" he asks. "Sure I would love to." I say. He grins happily. "I'll let you change then we can go." he says. I nod and walk into the divas locker room to change.

After I change into my clothes I walk out with my stuff and see Finn talking with Hideo Itami down the hall. He see's me come out of the locker room and motions me to where they are standing. I walk up to we're they are standing.

"Amy (y/n ) I would like to meet Hideo." He says. Hideo outstretches his hand and I shake it. "Hi I'm Amy (y/n), nice to meet you." I say with a smile. "Nice to meet you too." he says.

"Well we should get going." he says. "Ok I'll see you two later." Hideo says and waves at us and we say bye to him.

We start to walk to the car garage (idk what the word is). He gets the key out and pops the trunk. "You can get in the car, I'll get your stuff." he says being a gentleman.

I walk to the front seat and open the door to sit down. After he finishes putting our stuff in the trunk he gets in the car. He puts the keys in the ignition, starting the car.

Finn drives down the road to the hotel. We get our stuff, go to the lobby and check in. He gets the key to his room and we take the elevator up to the floor he's staying on.

We walk in and set our suitcases down. "Would you like to watch a movie?" he asks. "Sure" I say. We kick off our shoes and lie down on the bed. He tries to figure out to watch either the Lego movie or Star Wars. We decide on Star Wars and get under the blankets with our backs against the headboard.

"So what inspired you to become a wrestler?" he asks. "Actually you did." I respond. "Really? How's that?" he asks looking at me. "When you debuted on NXT, I thought you were amazing and wanted to try it out for myself." I explain. "Well I'm honored to have done so." he said.

Finn puts his hand on my cheek and turns my head towards him. He slowly begins to lean in, until his soft pink lips meet mine.

It might sound cliche, but when his lips touched mine I could feel fire works. All my praying and wishing for this actual moment came true. He deepened the kiss by tangling his hand threw my hair. I put my hand on his cheek. His tongue slid onto my lips and I instantly opened my mouth. Our tongues explored each others earning a low moan from me. He breaks the kiss and catches his breath. Then begins to talk.

"Lass would you do me the honor, and be my girlfriend?" He asks with a pleading look on his face. "Yes! I'd love to." I say and bring him in to kiss him on the lips. The movie played in the background, but we didn't pay attention to it.

He makes it get heated by taking off his shirt and tossing it across the room. My face gets warmer looking at his abs. Finn notices and takes my hand and starts rubbing it across his abs. "You like that do you babe?" he asks teasing a bit. I nod, trying to contain myself from his sexy irish accent.

He brings me closer to him and moves my hair out of the way. Then lowers his face to leave gentle kisses up and down my neck. I moan and lean my head back a little bit so he can have more access to my neck.

Finn makes me lie down all the way on the bed. He gets on top of me, and lowers him self towards my female parts. He looks up at me for permission and I nod. Finn then proceeds to take off my shorts and panties. He immediately starts attacking my clit with his tongue.

I take off my shirt along with my bra. With one of his hands he is fingering me with 2 fingers. The other hand is playing with my breasts. I moan as he starts nibbling on my clit.

He stops and comes up to kiss me so I can taste myself. While we make out, I unbuckle his belt and attempt to pull of his black slacks.

"Are you sure? We can wait until longer in our relationship." he says. "No I want you to take it" I say reassuring him so he won't feel discouraged. He nods and take off his pants along with his boxers. He gets a condom out from his bag and rips it open. Then slides it onto his cock (I think he is about 4 inches soft, and 6-7 inches hard. You could really notice it at Beast In The East).

He gets in a missionary position and runs his tip against you to make sure your wet. Finn tries to slide in as gentle as possible. You moan since he already stretched you out by fingering you.

Noticing it didn't hurt you that much, Finn picks up the pace. I grasp on to his muscles moaning as he thrusts harder. He lets out little moans and grunts and wipes sweat off his forehead.

With each thrust he hits my g-spot making me going over the limit. Finn licks his thumb and starts to rub my clit.

I feel the instant warmth sensation at the bottom on my stomach. I moan loudly bur it comes out muffled as he starts to kiss me again. My juices flow onto his cock. He continues thrusting until I feel his condom fill up with his hot cum.

He pulls out of me and gives me one more kiss on the lips before taking off his condom and throwing it away. Finn lies down next to me, pulling the blankets over us and spoons me from behind.

"Tonight was one of the best nights of my life." he says. "Mine too." I say with and smile and close my eyes going to sleep.
-
-
-
So I decided to make this one shot longer, since all my other ones have been poorly written for a while.

This is just my opinion, but the divas matches are getting so bland and boring now.
With the two divas matches its a double bathroom/ snack break now.

Also I don't see why everyone is hating on ZZ on tough enough. He is still my favorite and I will vote for him no matter what.