Nika and Roman Reigns

This one shot is requested by SwaggUso

Song- Somebody by Natalie La Rose
-
-
-
All the other superstars and divas were here in the gym. The guys were lifting weights and running on the tread mill. And some of the divas including the Bella Twins, Nattie, Eva Marie, Naomi, and I. We were doing yoga/pilates, dancing.

Eva turned the beats pill up, as one of our favorite songs started to play called Somebody.

Naomi stands up, then comes toward be. "Come on let's dance!" she says. Then she grabs my arms and pulls me up to my feet.

We start dancing and making up our own moves as the song goes on.

I wanna rock with somebody
I wanna take a shot with somebody
Iwanna leave with somebody
And we ain't gotta tell nobody, we ain't gotta tell nobody

Walking everybody know what's good
But some gon' hate what's new
We just do our thing, no time to waste
Always play it cool

And at the end of the night when the lights go out, will we turn down?
Oh, no, we won't
And when they try to make us leave we turn and say we are never going home
And you know just what I wanna do

I wanna rock with somebody
I wanna take a shot with somebody
I wanna leave with somebody
And we ain't gotta tell nobody, we ain't gotta tell nobody

Walking everybody know what's good
We are only block
Bring us everything we think we need
Tonight is going up

And at the end of the night when the lights go out, will we turn down?
Oh, no, we won't
And when they try to make us leave we turn and say we never going home
And you know just what I wanna do

I wanna rock with somebody
I wanna take shots with somebody
I wanna leave with somebody
And we ain't gotta tell nobody

And the club like, whoa
We'll be in the party in the club like, whoa
And the club like
We'll be in the city going down like, whoa

And the club like, whoa
We'll be in the party in the club like, whoa
We'll be in the city going down like, whoa
We'll be in the party in the club like, whoa

And at the end of the night when the lights go out, will we turn down?
Oh, no, we won't
And when they try to make us leave we turn and say we never going home
And you know just what I wanna do

I wanna rock with somebody
I wanna take shot with somebody
I wanna leave with somebody
And we ain't gotta tell nobody

The song ended, and the superstars started whistling and making wolf calls, causing me to blush and look down.

I then gaze up and across the room is Roman Reigns. He stares intently into my eyes.

He signals with his fingers for me to follow him. Roman then walks out of the gym, and I follow.

I then see him walk down a rather dimly lit hallway. I turn a corner, and am suddenly pressed up against the wall.

"Come with me" he says. He then starts to drag me by my arm, as I try to keep up with him.

He finds an empty room and opens the door, and pushes me in. Roman then locks it.

He then comes toward me. I try to back away, but my back hits the wall. Then he roughly takes off my tank top and spandex shorts.

"What are you doing Roman?" I ask him nervously. He didn't answer. I tried to squirm away, causing him to growl. I jumped startled.

Roman pulled be closer to him, and placed a hand on the back if my head, pulling me into him.

He didn't give me a second to respond, before he pulled me into a kiss that left me breathless. I tried pulling away, but found myself wrapped up in both of his arms.

"Roman" I growled back, finally able to pull my upper body back a little bit, but not much because if his thick arms wrapped around me. "No!" I shouted at him.

"Yes!" He barked, pushing me back into the wall. Purposely wedging a knee in between my thighs. "Your mine, and no one else's." he said. Then his lips were on mine again.

I surprisingly had no problem kissing him back. Because as soon as our lips touched, I threw my arms around his neck. I felt him bite my bottom lip and I opened up, allowing his tongue to slide in my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance for a moment. My nails lightly scratching on his neck, while his leg lifted until I felt his knee push up against my clit.

We both pulled back for air. I pushed him back roughly. "We are not doing this." I said about to leave. But Roman what in front of me in a second. He then tosses me over his shoulder. "Roman!" I scream

"Shut up" he commanded, slapping my butt as he carried me over to the lone couch. I squealed, as I tried to kick off of him.

Roman dropped me on the couch. He then got on me and started kissing his way from my lips to my jaw, and up and down my neck.

I sighed. bringing my legs up to wrap around his torso. He pushed into me, letting me know that he was already hard.

I started kissing his face as he moved to the other side of my neck. But that didn't last long, because I wanted him inside me. I started clawing at his back, and took off his shirt quickly.

"You know we really shouldn't be doing this." I said, just as he unbuckled his belt.

"Unzip me" he said. I undid his pants and slid them down. He then hooked his fingers on my panties and slid them down. We both kicked our shoes off in the process.

Roman grabbed both of my wrists, and held them above my head. I groaned trying to pull my hands from in between his one.

I tried to my body touch his somehow. Bur only to receive a possessive growl from him. "You're mine, remember that." he said placing a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Roman... please" I begged. "Please what?" he asked, and then chuckle darkly. "Please fuck me" I begged.

He growled. But decided to only because I begged. Roman let my wrist go, and I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him down to kiss him deeply.

Then he slammed into me without warning. I gasped because of his large size.

He lifted my leg up, so he could thrust into me deeper. I moaned and dug my nails into his lower back causing him to gasp. "Harder!" I commanded.
Roman complied and he snapped his hair from out of his face.

I moaned as I felt him thrust deeper into me. He smirked, and grabbed my other leg and lifted it up.

His upper pelvis was slapping on top of my clit, driving me crazy.
"Nika (y/n)" he moaned throwing his head back.

My walls tightened around him. He groaned by that and buried his face in my neck, biting down.
I felt myself start to release on him.

His pace then slowed and I felt him release into me. Roman pulled me closer to him. "You're mine baby girl" he said and gave me one final kiss on the lips.
-
-
-
I hope you liked it!! :)