Victoria and Sheamus

This one shot is requested by Celtic_Princess218
-
-
-
Me and my best friend Sheamus sat in his tour bus after RAW tonight.
Currently we were sitting on the couch watching his favorite movie.

My stomach growled and Sheamus must of heard. "Hungry there lass?" he asked with a grin on his face.
"A little bit." I said blushing.
He chuckled and shook his head. Then got up to go use the bathroom.

I got up and walked to the fridge. I opened it and tried to find something to eat. There was a lot of healthy stuff, which made me cringe. So I just settled on a blue Gatorade.

Someone grabbed me from behind. I look down and see pale white hands wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing?" I ask, but he doesn't reply.

I turn around and see Sheamus. Suddenly he leans in, and kisses me on the lips. I'm taken aback, but start to kiss him back.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his strong torso. Sheamus
carries me to his room, and opens the door.

He places me on the bed and takes off his shirt. Then he crawls on the bed and gets on top of me.

We continue kissing, he starts going down and sucks on my neck. He then licks the same spot and blows on it, causing me to moan.

He goes back up and kisses my lips again. He tried to slide his tongue in my mouth, but I didn't let him.

Sheamus then grabs my boob, causing me to moan again. He takes this opportunity and sticks his tongue in my mouth. I felt him smile into the kiss.

After a few minutes we both pull away. He lies down in the opposite side of me on the bed.

"Lass?" he asks. "Yes?" I say.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. "I'd love too." I say with a huge smile.

I roll over and place my head on his muscular chest. He kisses the top of my head, and we both fall asleep in each others arms.
-
-
-
I hope you like it! Sorry if its a little short.

*************************************
I'm so glad Paige didn't win the title tonight. :)