Nika and Seth Rollins

This one shot is requested by SwaggUso
-
-
-
"The food was good." Seth says as we leave the restaurant and drive home.

Today is our 1 year anniversary.
It gets silent between us. I tilt my head to the side to look at Seth.

"Like what you see?" Seth asks smirking with his eyes still on the road.

I look away quickly and feel myself start to blush.
We pull into our drive way and get out of the car.

As soon as we get inside. I go upstairs to our bedroom and strip of my clothes.

I didn't even bother to change, so I went to lie down in our bed. Seth walks in and takes off all of his clothes leaving him in just boxers.

He lays down beside me and starts rubbing my thighs and arms. Then starts kissing at my neck. I moan lightly.

Seth then moves his hand to my center and starts rubbing my clit( I thought 'clit' was pronounced 'slit'.)
"How is it baby?" he asks. I just moan in response.

I get up and start kissing down his abs. I grab his cock and start rubbing my hands up an down.

His breathing paused and his eyes closed. Seth leaving down and began to slowly rub my clit.

As I pumped his cock fast, he would rub my clit faster. "Mmm baby girl" he mutters.

"Cum for me" he said and my breath catches. I moan as I start to cum all over his fingers.
Seth licked his fingers clean. As I try to calm down for my intense orgasm.

I start to rub his cock faster. And with in seconds he starts to cum all over my mouth.

We both catch our breath. "How about round 2 babe?" he says. I nod and we head off to the shower.
-
-
-
Sorry of its not good...