Kenya and Batista

This one shot is requested by Kenya_Cookie01
-
-
-
Tonight was the Royal Rumble PPV.
I was in a match with (Divas Name) for the number one contenders for Diva Championship match.

I finally hit her with my finisher and was going for the pin. 1-2 and the ref stopped when everyone heard a theme song blast threw the arena.

Seth Rollins came down to the ring and grabbed me and threw me out of the ring. He slid out of the ring and got his brief case and was about to hit me with it. Until another theme song blasted. Batista

The crowd gasped and he ran down the ramp and started attacking Seth.
I sat in shock that he returned unknowingly.

I started to see everything fuzzy, (let's just say you hit your head) and everything went black.

Batista POV

When I finished Seth off I went back to check on Kenya to see if she was alright. I ran to the other side of the ring and saw she was passed out on the floor. There was blood coming out of her forehead and I immediately scooped her up and carried her to the doctors backstage.

About an hour later she started to stir and wake up.

Kenya POV

I started regaining my consciousness again and opened my eyes. I felt something warm on my right side. I turned my head and saw Dave aka Batista with his eyes closed holding my hand.
He must of sensed that I woke up and opened his eyes and looked at me. He gave me a warm smile and asked "How are you feeling?" "Fine but my head hurts a little bit." I said and then realized I had a bandage wrapped around my head.

"Seth is taken care of." he explained. "Thank you" I said and smiled. "Your Welcome" he said. There was a moment of silence and he started to lean in and so did I. Our lips touched and this sounds so cliche but I felt butterfly's in my stomach. We shared a passionate kiss and pulled apart. We stared into each others eyes out of breath.
-
-
-
Sorry I took like over a week when I said I would post a lot more. But I've just been super busy. Hopefully I will finish my other two tomorrow and Friday.

Merry Christmas! 🎅🎄🎁

Its like almost 3 in the morning here.

Thanks for 1.7k reads!!!!