Dakota and Sin Cara

This one shot is requested by irongirl7890
-
-
-
I was sitting in my adopted dad Vince McMahon's office. I sat in one of the big comfy chairs and played with the ends of her hair out of pure boredom. Until I heard the all to familiar theme song of my crush Sin Cara.

My head immediately shot up to look at the TV screen. I watched intently as he made his way down the ramp and jumped in the ring. His music dies down and the boring music of Bo Dallas started to play. He made his way to the ring and did a lame speech to Sin Cara on if he wanted to win matches that he should just bolieve.👍.

The bell rang and I stared in admiration as Sin Cara started to attack Bo. He got up and hit him with a wicked close line. Bo then set him up for the Running Bo Dog, which he dodged and gave him a dropkick. He then hit him perfectly with his finisher La Mistica. After the ref said the 3 count, he started celebrating with the fans and then Bo comes up from behind him and starts attacking him.

The ringside doctors go and haul him to the back. I assume they are taking him to the training room. I quickly jog over there and see him lying down on one of the beds.

I walk over to where he is and he looks up at me and asks "can I help you?" "I just wanted to see if you're ok." " yes, I'm fine but may I ask what your name is sweetheart?" "My name is Dakota Jones."

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." he said causing me to blush. "Thank you." I said shyly looking down. He lifted up my chin so I could look at him, he then removed his mask and revealed a handsome man.

I was speechless so he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "how about we hang out some time?" "I would love that." I replied cheerfully. "I'll call you later." he said after we exchanged numbers. "See you later princesa." he said and kissed my hand. I can't believe I am finally going on a date with him, I thought in disbelief.
-
-
-
I hope you enjoyed it!!!