Tiffany and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by TiffanyJewl
-
-
-
It was just a few more days until Christmas. I just finished putting up the last decorations of Dean and I's house. Tonight he was going to fly in from the airport for Christmas.

I went to the sofa and kicked my feet up on the coffee table. I got the remote and finally decided on watching Dr Seuss How The Grinch Stole Christmas. After that movie ended I watched The Polar Express.(Best two Christmas movies ever) Half way threw the movie I started dozing off and fell fast asleep.

A couple hours later I woke up to someone shaking me. I sleepily rolled over and opened my eyes and looked up to see my boyfriend Dean Ambrose.

I looked around and saw it was already night time. "I missed you babe." Dean said with a smile. I missed you too. He leaned in and kissed me and we shared a sweet kiss. We slowly pulled apart not taking our eyes off each other.

Dean reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box. He got down on his knee and asked "Tiffany, being your boyfriend has been the greatest honor a man could ever ask for. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he asked hopefully. I was speechless and finally made out the words and said "Yes"

That night Dean and I had one of the greatest nights of our life's as we spent it with each other.
-
-
-
This is a late Christmas one shot. Sorry for making you wait so long for this.

You didn't put a name so I just put the one in your user name. If you don't want me to use it just feel free to tell me to change it or make it all anonymous.

Merry Christmas!!! 🎅🎄🎁