Brianna and The Undertaker

This one shot is requested by ShawnLovesMark
-
-
-
"Gosh Brianna can't you do anything right?" my boyfriend Seth yelled at me. He was upset because I ordered room service for him and one of the side dishes was not what he wanted.

"I'm sorry, I'll take it back if you want me to." I said wanting to make my boyfriend happy. "No you already ruined everything." When he said that I finally burst. "Why do you have to be such a asshole?" I asked and he whipped his head towards me. He stomped over towards me and got in my face. The next thing he did surprised me. I felt a insane stinging sensation on my cheek. I was so shocked that he would ever lay a finger on me.

I stormed out of the room and ran down the hall with tears running down my face. I went to the elevators and quickly pressed the buttons until the doors opened. I didn't even know where I was going but I just wanted to leave. As the doors were slowly opening a hand slid to stop them from closing. I looked up to see it was The Undertaker aka Mark Callaway.

I looked down so he wouldn't see my tears, but he already did. "What's wrong Brianna?" he asked with concern. "Nothing I'm fine." I said with a fake smile. "Then why were you crying?"

I decided to say the truth. "Seth got mad at me and then slapped me." I said in a low voice. He was just speechless. My tears stared to come back and roll down my face. He grabbed my hand and said "Would you like to come back to my room?" I was a bit unsure at first. "Okay"

We went back to his room. "Just make yourself comfortable." he said with a smile and brought me a bottle of water.

I started to relax a little more when he sat down next to be on the sofa. I turned my head to look at him but he was already looking back at me. I got really nervous and started to look down at my hands.

He put his large hand on my small one. "Brianna I've always wanted to tell you this." "Tell me what?" I asked curiously. "I have always loved you and no girl should ever be treated the was Seth treats you." I stayed silent. He put his finger under my chin and turned me to look at him. He then smashed his lips on mine. I kissed back with just as much passion. Before things could get too heated we pulled away.

That night I broke up with Seth and Mark and I had one of the best nights of our life
-
-
-
I hope you liked it!