Jerr and Randy Orton

This one shot is requested by WriterJ
-
-
-
My boyfriend of 8 years Seth Rollins and I were talking backstage. His match was next here at Payback as I was waiting with him.

We make small talk, I get feeling that someone is staring at me. I look around and spot Randy Orton. His piercing blue eyes are fixated at me.

I look away hoping Seth doesn't notice. He gets called away for his match. "Good luck!" I shout as he walks away. "Thanks!" he says back.

After Seth is no where in sight. I decide to just walk around backstage. Saying hello to some superstars and divas. Then someone calls me.

"Jerr (y/n)!" a male voice calls. I turn around and see non other than The Viper Randy Orton jogging towards me.

"Hey" I say to him. "What are you doing walking around by yourself?" He asks me.

"Oh I just got bored." I reply. "Well maybe I can fix that." he says with a wink.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask him curiously. "How about you come to my locker room and you'll find out." he says with a smirk. I nod in reply, thinking nothing of it.

Randy leads me to him locker room. He then opens the door for me and I walk in. Only to get pushed into the wall as soon as he closed and locked the door.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He doesn't respond, but slam his lips on mine.

"Seth!" I scream but it comes out muffled. "He is still in his match baby girl, and won't hear you from here." he says.

I try and wiggle out of his grasp, but he only tightens his grip on me. "Stop moving and just enjoy this." he whispers into my ear.

Randy kisses my cheek. Then starts to go down to my neck, leaving small kisses. His fingers reach the hem of my blouse, lifting it up and taking it off. I try and stop him.

"Seth and I are dating, we can't do this." I beg. "What he doesn't know won't kill him." he say and takes off my pants. Leaving me in only a bra and panties.

He takes off his shirt and pants too. "Get on your knees." he says forcefully. I hesitate but then do as he says before he gets mad.

"Suck it." he says pulling down his boxers. After not doing what he says. He grabs the back of my head and makes me take him in fully. I try not to choke as he thrusts into my mouth. He groans and closes his eyes.

A few minutes of doing that. He pulls out. Randy turns me around and rips my panties of me. I wince as he spanks my ass hard.

He positions himself at my entrance, and thrusts in roughly. I gasp at him size, and feel him stretching my walls. Causing him to moan.

"You like that?" he asks teasingly. I let out a light moan in response. He thrust harder into to me causing me to moan again.

After a few minutes I feel my walls start tightening around his cock. He groans as my juices wrap around his cock. He pulls out and starts pumping his dick, cuming in a matter of seconds.
-
-
-
Ok so as I promised, this is what my new story on my SheamusLover account is going to be.
Drum roll please................................

❌❌NFL Imagine Oneshots❌❌

Ahh I'm super excited. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow or the next day.

If that story is successful, then I will do a WWE related story on there.

I also plan of doing a true story about my life. From having cancer to an abusive childhood. I will explain everything like the details of going through chemo for almost 10 years, to events that has happened in my life.

I plan on publishing and writing it on my SheamusLover account also sometime this month.

Thanks!!