Megan and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by Meg2010
-
-
-
"Happy birthday baby" Dean said. "Thanks babe" I said and kisses him on the cheek.

"Well, since its your birthday, I think some birthday sex is most definitely on the agenda tonight." he whispers in my ear.

Dean then winks at me, and a small giggle escapes my lips. His eyes travel me up and down from head to toe, and then smirks.

"Not now" I reply rolling my eyes.
"But I want it now" he says, and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Dean! Put me down right now" I say. "Nope, it may be your birthday, but I am getting what I want, when I want." He says and continues going up the stairs.

Dean walked up in the bedroom and threw me onto the bed. Then he crawled on top of my body, his eyes never left mine.

"I want you now" he said tugging his shirt over his head. I looked at his abs in awe, rubbing my fingers over them. His skin formed goose bumps.

"You won't be needing this" he said ripping off my shirt. "Dean!" I gasp at his actions. I actually liked that shirt.

"I'll get you another one, don't worry." he said. "Now take off your pants, before I have to do the same with them." he said.

I did as he said quickly.
"Good girl" he says smiling, clearly pleased with my obedience.

Then he opened my legs wide, his hands placed on the inside of each thigh. Looking down at my pussy that was already throbbing with anticipation for him.

"Look at how wet you are." he commented, licking up the inside of my thigh. "You're always so ready for me. Do you want me babe?" dean teased me.
I shivered as his breath hit my most sensitive part.

"Dean" I gasp bucking my hips, trying desperately to get his mouth on me. His hands held me down though, fingers digging into my hips.

"Since it your birthday" he said before bringing his lips to my sensitive clit. He sucked on it, and I let out a load moan of pleasure.

He let his tongue do patterns over my clit, before licking one long lick up my whole pussy.

"Uh, please Dean. I want you in me." I ask desperately. "As you wish princess" he says then thrusts into me hard, causing my back to arch up.
He continued pounding into me. I could feel him filling up every inch of me.

The head of his cock brushed against my g-spot. This caused me to moan out of pure pleasure.

Dean smirked again as he heard the sounds leave my lips. "You like that babe?" he asks thrusting into the spot that he had found.

"Mmm, yeah. I love that." I say and my eyes shut tightly."Don't stop" I say to dean.
"Open your eyes" his voice was stern and I complied with his orders.

After a few more thrusts, I felt myself tighten around his cock. I desperately tried to fight the urge to close my eyes as the waves of pleasure washed over me. The sensation increased as I felt his burning cum fill me. Dean allowed you both to calm down from our orgasms, with a few sloppy thrusts before he pulled out.
"Happy birthday babe" he said slightly flushed and out of breath.

"I love you" I reply nuzzling into his chest.
-
-
-
Sorry if its too dirty. I copy and pasted this from another website. But edited a lot of it. So it would have been much more dirty before I fixed it.

But... Happy Birthday I hope you have a good one. And enjoyed this one shot!!! :D