Azaria and Roman Reigns

This one shot is requested by XOXOAzariaReignsXOXO
-
-
-
It has been about a month, since I have seen my boyfriend Roman Reigns. Today he was going to fly in, and stay home for two days.

I heard a car pull into the drive way. A car door slams shut, then I hear the front door unlocking.
I get up from my comfortable position on the sofa.
In walks in Roman, I run up to him and a smile spreads on his face. "I missed you so much!" I tell him as he picks me up, and swings me around.
"I missed you too baby girl." he tells me and then kisses me on the lips.

When he came home from the airport, it was already about 6:30pm. Since it was already so late we decided not to go out tonight.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I ask him. "Let's just watch a movie, and relax tonight." he said and went upstairs to change.
I was already wearing comfortable lounge clothes.

While he was changing, I decided to light a candle so it can feel a little more like home.

A few minutes later he came downstairs wearing basketball shorts and a tank top.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I ask him as he sits down on the couch. "Just pick a random one." he says and grabs a blanket.

I turn back towards where we have all of our DVDs. Then I close my eyes and pick one randomly.

When I pick one I open my eyes. In my hands is Beauty and The Beast.
I turn around and show Roman. He smiles and nobs.

I turn back around and try not to giggle. Because I always knew he was a softy at heart. I put the movie in and press play.

The movie starts, and I go to sit next to Roman on the couch.
He puts the blanket over us and wraps his arm around me. I lean in a little more to him and lay my head on him. He kisses the top of my head.

About halfway threw the movie I hear him snoring lightly. I yawn and start to fall asleep too. He moves to lay all the way down on the sofa. Then he pulls me to lay down in front of him. Shortly after we both fall asleep together.
-
-
-
I hope you like this!! You didn't tell me what you want to so I just wrote this, I thought it was cute. :)