Lynsey and Sheamus

This one shot is for me, since he is coming back tonight.
-
-
-
I tightened the laces to my Vans, as I got ready for my match. Tonight was my debut on the main roster. After only a few months in NXT.

I heard the fireworks start popping, signaling that RAW was starting. My match was next. I was going against Nikki & Brie Bella, Paige, and Aj Lee. It was to determine the number one contender for the divas title.

"Molly to the gorilla" said a executive using my ring name. I nodded, and said a little prayer before leaving the divas locker room.

On my why I accidentally bumped into my long time crush Sheamus.
I have had a crush on him even before I started wrestling.

"I'm sorry" I said nervously. "Its ok lass. Your Molly right?" He asked. "Yup that's me" I said offering him a smile.

"You look really young" he said. "I just turned 18." I said shyly. His face lit up and he smiled widely.
"Perfect" he whispered to himself, hoping I wouldn't hear.

"Molly to the gorilla" a backstage worker said again. I waved goodbye to him, I could feel Sheamus staring at me as I walked away.

My theme song blasted through the arena. The crowd screamed as they remembered me from NXT.

The ref signaled for the bell as soon as I got in the ring. Brie Bella started attacking me. I did a reversal and close lined her, and she rolled out of the ring. Paige and Aj were going at it outside the ring too. Nikki got up and tried to hit me with a rack attack, but I got out of it. Then I put her in my submission move causing her to tap out.

The ref raised my hand in victory. I tapped some fans hands and walked up the ramp and backstage. I was immediately greeted by Sheamus.

"You did really good lass" he said and hugged me. "Thank you" I said and hugged him back.

"Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" he asked nervously. "I would love too." I said not believing this moment was actually happening.

Sheamus picked me up to kiss me, since I was over a foot shorter than him. His soft plump lips met my full ones.
-
-
-
YAY SHEAMUS IS RETURNING TONIGHT!!!!