Ailee and Seth Rollins

This one shot is requested by Mrs_Abroligns
-
-
-
I was walking backstage of RAW. When I spot my sisters The Bella Twins, talking to their boyfriends, and Seth Rollins too.

"Hey Ailee come here." Nikki waved me over. I walked over to where they were. "Guys this is our little sister Ailee." said Brie introducing me.

"Nice to meet you" said John and Bryan Seth just smiled. John and Bryan were called for their matches.
"We have to go" said my sisters.

"My name is Seth" he said properly introducing himself. "Im Ailee" I said and shook his hand.

AFTER RAW

Seth an I have been talking all of RAW. He just finished his match and I was waiting for him behind the curtain.

"You did good' I said because he retained his title. Thanks babe" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Do you want to go on a date tonight?" he asks suddenly. "Yes." I say.

AFTER DINNER DATE

After we went to dinner after RAW, we headed back to his house. He led me to the couch. I looked in his eyes passionately. and he leaned in. Are lips were kissing in sync. "Will you be mine?" he asks. "I'd love too" I say and kiss him again.
-
-
-
Sorry if its not exactly what you wanted.

BUT...

SHEAMUS LOOKS GROSS. AND HE'S A HEEL!!!!
I MIGHT FAINT BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE LOOKS.

My mom said we have to postpone our wedding. She sooo gets me!!!😍😭

But I still love him no matter what he looks like!!

8:32pm
OMG ADRIAN NEVILLE!!!!!! SOMEBODY PINCH ME