Kayla and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by Tanders65
-
-
-
I wave goodbye to my older sisters the Bella Twins, as my boyfriend Dean Ambrose and I drive to the hotel after Raw tonight.

We arrived at the hotel and parked in the front where the man valet parks it. Dean gave him the keys and another bellboy came with a cart for our luggage.

We loaded it with our suitcases and I checked us in while he took up our stuff after I gave him the card to unlock the door to the room.

When I was done I walked to the elevator and clicked the button to the floor the room was on.
The sign in the hallway pointed to go right to go to room 426.

I got the second copy the lady gave me and unlocked the door.
Dean was lying down on the bed with only a pair of sweatpants on.

I took off my shoes and walked over to my suit case. I unzipped it and got out some sweatpants and a long sleeved shirt and grabbed my makeup bag.

Then I went into the bathroom and changed out of my clothes and into the more comfortable clothes. I got makeup wipes out of my makeup bag and started to take off all my makeup. After that I grabbed my dry shampoo and put some in my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my stuff back.
"Come on Kayla, lets watch a movie." dean said as he rented a movie on demand.
"Do you want popcorn?" I asked "Yeah I have some in my bag." He said and grabbed his suitcase and got
out a bag box of butter popcorn.

He handed me the box and I went the the microwave in the room next to the mini fridge. I got out one bag from the box and unwrapped it and put it in the microwave. I pressed the popcorn button and it started popping after a few seconds. After it was done I took it out and sat next to Dean in the bed just as the movie was starting.
He picked M/N (movie name).

When it the movie finished he turned to me and laid a soft kiss on my lips.
"I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said and kissed him back.
-
-
-
I hope you like it!!

2 one shots done it one day!!! :D