Mackenzie and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by WWEFangirl_04
-
-
-
I squeezed him one last time and gave him a peck on the lips. My boyfriend Dolph walked off to his match.

Dean Ambrose then passed by and nodded at me. I couldn't help but watch him walk away. I had to snap out of it and remember that I have a boyfriend.

About 30 minutes later one of the backstage crew members calls me to go to the gorilla. I have a match with Paige for my Divas title. I'm the longest reigning Divas Champion of all time, at 351 days.

I walk down the ramp as my theme song hits and tap some of the WWE Universe hands. Paige is already waiting for me in the ring. The ref signals to the match to start and the bell rings.

About 5 minutes into the match Alicia Fox, Paige's best friend comes down the ramp. I threw Paige out of the ring in front of the commentator desk.
Alicia climbs on the apron and I run to try and hit her, but she jumps off.

Paige then comes out of nowhere from behind and gets me in a roll up.

1 2 3 *ding ding ding
"The winner of this match by pinfall, and the New Divas Champion PAIGE" said Lillian Garcia.

I was so mad as I finally came to terms that I was no longer Divas Champ. Paige and Alicia skipped up the ramp with my title. I just put my head in my hands and wanted to cry.

I walked back up the ramp with my head down when the SmackDown went to commercial.

Being so upset, I went to go find my boyfriend Dolph. I went threw the whole backstage, till I finally came across a room I didn't look in.

I opened the door and gasped at what I saw. Dolph and summer were making out on a couch. They pulled away when they saw me.

Dolph immediately stood up but I ran out the door and down the hall. Tears started running down my face and I started lightly sobbing.

While running I spotted Paige, Layla, Alicia Fox, and Rosa Mendes. They were all looked at me and started laughing, because they knew what was going on.

I wished I had my best friend Aj Lee here but she was out in injury. Suddenly my two older sisters the Bella Twins came and started to hug and sooth me.

"It's okay Mackenzie" said Brie. "Yeah you didn't need that spaghetti haired loser anyway." "Nikki!" Exclaimed Brie. "What?" asked Nikki smiling. I giggled at my two crazy older sister and hugged and thanked them.

We parted our ways and I was looking down at the ground not paying attention to where I was going. I hit something hard with a lot of muscles. I looked up and saw a handsome Dean Ambrose.

"Sorry" I said. "its fine, I wasn't really paying attention either." he said and smiled and then walked away.

Monday night RAW

Tonight I didn't have a match surprisingly, but I was called to have a meeting with some of the storyline creators of the show. I was so excited to see what they were going to say.

I knocked on the door to the office backstage they said come in. I walked in and shook both of the men sitting there hands. "Please have a seat, we should be expecting one other person soon." said the man on the right. I nodded and waited patiently for the other person to show up.

After about 2 minutes some one just walked in and closed the door. I looked up and saw Dean Ambrose. My heart started to speed up as he sat down in the chair next to me.

"Okay so now that both of you are here, we decided to put you two in a romantic storyline." said the man on the left. I wanted so smile in excitement but had to keep a straight face.
I just nodded in response and Dean agreed with the storyline.

They gave us our scripts for tonight. After that we left and I went to go read them in a quieter area backstage.

After I just about learned everything, I headed off to the gorilla. Deans match was already starting. I would be interfering so he could win.

I was signaled to go so I skipped down to the ring. Dean had the ref distracted, so he never noticed me. His opponent Bad New Barrett was lying down on the mat with his head resting on the ropes.

I went up to Wade and evilly smiled and waved at him. He looked confused and surprised at the same time. But before he could think I slapped him as hard as I could. The crowd gasped as I skipped back up the ring. Before I opened the curtain to go backstage, I heard 'the winner of this match my pin fall DEAN AMBROSE!!". I smiled again and continued walking backstage.

2 years later

"Mackenzie (Y/N) will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" said my boyfriend Dean Ambrose. "Yes!" I said as he slipped the ring on my finger.

He stood up from his kneeling position. Dean leaned down to kiss me, because I'm so short compared to him. He picked me up and carried me out of the ring and up the ramp.

A couple months later we got married and continued being the power couple of WWE.
-
-
-
I hope you liked it!!! :D

Now I'm going to start putting Y/N after every name. Just in case the the name of the reader is different from the request.
-----------------------

I saw the nude picture of Seth that someone tweeted. I must say he looks good with and with out clothes. So I actually saved the picture to my phone. Because you never know that if it will get taken down forever and never see it again.