Nika and Dolph Ziggler

This one shot is requested by SwaggUso

Song- Ride by Somo
-
-
-
Dolph Ziggler and I have been put in a romantic storyline together. Tonight was RAW and I just went out to congratulate him after his match. Which ended with us kissing.

Whoah whoah whoah yeah

Right now I was walking to his dressing room backstage to go and talk to him. I arrive in front of his door and knock. He answers still in his ring attire, I had already changed to more comfortable clothes.

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don't even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare
Everybody wonders where we've run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, lets get naughty, girl it's only one or two
The fever fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

"Hi" he says. "Hey can we talk?" I ask him. "Sure come in." he says and motions me inside. I sit on his couch and he sits down next to me. "What's up?" he asks. "I just wanted to talk about our storyline." I explain. "Look I know it's just a storyline but I really like you and enjoyed the kiss. But I understand if you don't like me back-" I interrupted him with a kiss on the lips. He shut up immediately and kissed back.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, in gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top
All the way down to your feet!

I moved over to him and started straddling his lap. I entangled my hand in his hair, the other massaging him through his trunks. He moaned into the kiss and grasped tightly onto my ass. His hands started making their way up my shirt. I pulled back from the kiss and he pulled my shirt off.

Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow
Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh
Lay on your back, you like it right there
Don't have to say it twice
Love, there's nothing here to fear
Taking it back, to back to where its clear
Rolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air!

I went down to kiss him again, feeling his tongue thrust threw my mouth. My hand moved up and started rubbing his abs since he didn't have a shirt on. He reached behind my back and undid the clasp of my bra, throwing it beside the couch. Dolph then proceeded to take off my sweatpants. "No panties...bad girl" he said with a slight smirk.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, in gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top
All the way down to your feet!

I got off the couch and onto my knees. He pulled down his trunks along with his boxers, tossing them to the side. His cock slapped up against his abdomen. I tried to contain my excitement towards his large size. He smiled knowing that I have never seen one that big. I took him into my mouth sucking and licking him gently at first. I would take him out of my mouth completely and then suck on his deeper. He groaned bucking his hips and caressing my cheek.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah

His pre cum started to come out and I licked it all. Dolph got up and layed me down on my back on the couch. My core was already wet. Dolph inserted a few fingers to stretch my walls for his size. He pumped his cock a few times making sure he was hard. Dolph then pushed his tip into me. He moaned in pleasure while I tried but my lip in pain. He held onto my hand as he pushed all the way in.

The suns coming up, oh
You're on my side, oh
I rub your thigh, oh
You look in my eyes, oh
And I just see the sky (see the sky)
I'm so high but I ain't smoked yet,
I'm just coming down from this

"Oh my god Nika y/n you are so tight." he moaned again. I blushed and he started picking up the pace for the first time. I held onto his hand tighter as I could feel my walls being stretched. My face scrunched up in pain, Dolph noticed and started to slow down letting me adjust to his size.

I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, in gon' ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I'm gon' take care of your body,
I'll be gentle, don't you scream
It's getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride
I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride, on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I'm gon' make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top
All the way down to your feet!

After a few minutes Dolph looked at me for permission to go faster. I nod and he picks up the pace again. Dolph leaned down and started to lick and bite my neck. I moan closing my eyes. My moans started to get louder, he grinned knowing I was getting close.

His thrusts got harder and deeper, he would hit my g-spot with each thrust.
Dolph then started rubbing his thumb over my clit. It sent me over the edge as I shook under him. Within a few more thrusts, I could feel my cum spill over his large cock. He gasped and a few minutes later he spilled his load into me.

After several minutes of catching out breath he collapsed next to me. I rested my head on his smooth chest and he wrapped his arm around me. He looked down at me and gave me a smile. "We should do this avian sometime." he said. We both kissed on the lips one more time before we decided to get up.
-
-
-
I hope you like it! :)