Y/N and Roman Reigns

This one shot is requested by Dani-Ambroigns
-
-
-
These past few months I've been having a feud with The Shield member Roman Reigns.

When he is having a match I like to go down to thing ring and distract him and lose the match. So far it's been working and he has lost his matches.

Back stage I'm sitting watching RAW going on, on one of the tv's backstage and I head The Shields theme song. I hear them mention my name so my head shoots up.
"Y/n I want you to come to this ring now!" Roman screamed into the mic.

I get up from my chair and quickly go to the gorilla. My theme song hits and I skip down the ramp. All three men look pissed so I take that and make them more mad.
As I get in the ring I start to skip around all three of them in a circle. After going around like 5 times Dean gets annoyed and grabs me and roughly places me in front of them.

We argue back and forth and before I exit the ring I skip around them a few times before I leave and skip back up the ramp.

When I get back stage I go to a quit place backstage where there is no one there and sit down on a crate. Not really paying attention I hear footsteps in a distance but could not see who it was because it was kinda dark on that side of the arena. When the figure steps out of the shadows I see the face of Roman Reigns. "What are you doing here?" I ask surprised but it came out more rude than I intended. "To come and talk to you." he said annoyed with a slight pissed off tone.

I got up to leave but he slammed me against the wall. I gasped and abruptly put his lips on mine and starts kissing me. I start kissing back after about 2 seconds.

That night he asked me out on a date and we went out the following day.
A little over one year we've been dating I end up getting pregnant. For a while we were both upset but finally accepted it.
-
-
-
Sorry I know you requested this a month ago. But I hope you liked it.

The reason the pregnancy part was short was because I feel really uncomfortable with that kinda stuff.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is going to sound really mean and bad, but I hate kids and pregnancies. So this will be the first and last time I'm ever going to do something that involves kids and pregnancies.

Also like I said in my last post, I'm trying to write a story and maybe I will post a prologue soon on there for a new story.