Janice and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by JayLeePunkerz
-
-
-
"Good luck" I said to my boyfriend Dean Ambrose as he walked off to the gorilla for his 2 on 1 Handicap match against Kane and Seth Rollins.

I started walking towards the divas locker room, and suddenly a large hand brought me into a dark room. The unknown person turned on the light and I saw it was only my older brother Roman Reigns.

"What the hell, why did you bring me in here for?" I screamed. "Because I need to talk to you." "About what?" I asked confused. "Janice you need to stop being with dean he's going to break your heart and I don't want to see you hurt." He told me.
"You can't tell me who to date." I said angrily.

"Ok but I'm just going to warn you about dean."
"Roman I'm 21 not 11 I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself." I said.
"Ok fine, then don't come crying to me when something happens." He said and stormed out the door.

After he left i stayed there shocked and kept thinking of what he said about dean.

1 Week Later

Tonight on Raw I have a match against paige, because next week at Night Of Champions I'm going to face her for the Divas Championship.

I waited at the gorilla as paige went and did her entrance.
Then my theme song started to play and I walked out with a smile on my face as I went down the ramp and slapping some fans hands on the way to the ring. As soon as I got in the bell went off and me and paige locked up. I kicked her in her stomach causing her to stumble back. After throwing some punches and kicks and the upper hand switching, she got me and did a paige-turner on me and went for the pin 1 2- and I kicked out at 2-1/2. Then I got up and gave her a drop kick and set her up for my finisher, and did it to her perfectly i went for the pin. 1..2..3 *ding *ding *ding. The ref then lifted up my arm in victory.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my back causing me to fall to the mat in pain. I open my eyes to see paige attacking me with a steel chair. The chair then came in contact with my knee and I heard something crack and felt excruciating pain. She then took me out of the ring and three against the barricade and I felt light headed. Then she picked me up and threw my head against the steel ring post and everything went black.

******************************************

I opened my eyes to find my older brother Roman and boyfriend Dean next to my bed.

"What happened?" I croaked, my head pounding.
"Paige attacked you with a chair and you blacked out and were brought to the ER." said Dean

I try to sit up, but I feel a sharp pain in my knee and look at them questionably. Roman then spoke up and said "when she hit your leg with the chair she broke your knee, and you will be out for 1 month, 2 at the most" he explained and my heart sank. "But I'll get to fight at Night of Champions right?" I asked hopefully.
"Sorry Janice(y/n) I'm sure you will have another chance for the title." He said.

Later that day I was checked out of the hospital. Then I went to the airport and flew back to my house, because I will be out for a while.

******************************************

1-1/2 Months Later

Today was the day that I had a meeting with Stephanie McMahon about my return tonight on Smackdown.

She said I was medically cleared and would have a match tonight on RAW.

At arena for RAW

I enter the arena and go towards the divas locker room to get ready for my match. I get stopped and welcomed back by some divas and superstars like the Bella's, Nattie, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler and a few others. I then continue getting ready for my match.

After match

"The winner of this match by submission, Janice(y/n)" The ref says and the crowd roars in applause.

After celebrating with the fans I walked backstage and looked for dean. I gave up after looking everywhere for him. I saw randy walking and went up to him and asked "Have you seen Dean?" "Yeah he left right after his match." "Ok thanks." I said and he started walking to the locker room.

Deans match was right before mine, so he must have not seen me return, I thought. I started walking back to the divas locker room to gather my stuff.
I walked out of the arena and towards my car and put my bags in and headed off to the hotel.

I got valet parking and went to check in for my own room. The check in lady handed me a spare key for deans room. I then went up to my room and put my stuff in then walked down the hall to deans room and unlocked the door. When I walked in I saw a blond haired girl on top of dean half naked and they were making out.

"What the hell!" I scream and they immediately get off each other not realizing you we're there. Then fake blond girl the picks up her stuff in a hurry and runs out scared of me.

"Janice I swear its was not what it looks like." He tried explaining and he started walking towards me. I slapped him and ran out of his room and to my room and locked the door. When I got inside I immediately climbed into bed and went under the covers balling my eyes out to sleep.

******************************************

Thursday night SmackDown

I was walking back stage to the gorilla for my match, but was stopped by someone.

I turned around and saw it was dean. So I tried to turn around and walk away but he grabbed my hand and said "please let me explain." He said "ok." I agree.

"Janice I'm so sorry, that girl meant nothing to me." He explained "Dean I can't just forgive you, you really hurt me." I said on the verge of tears. "I will make it up to you tonight just come to my hotel room after SmackDown. he asks."Fine." I agreed and continued to walk to the gorilla.

******************************************

After SmackDown

I then drove back to the hotel and went to my room and changed to a sweater and sweat pants.

I walked out of my room and walked toward deans room. When I stopped in front of his door I knocked. A few seconds later he opened the door.

I was shocked at what I saw. He was wearing a nice shirt and jeans and there was rise petals on the bed and floor. I walked in and he handed me a rose and said "I'm sorry" and I was still in awe from the way he did the room for me. "I love you" he said staring deeply into my eyes. "I love you to" I said and we shared a passionate kiss.

"You should I let me known to dress nicer." I say grumpily. "Babe you still look beautiful to me." he says and we share another kiss.
-
-
-
I hope you like it! Sorry it took
longer than I said. :)