Megan and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by Meg2010
-
-
-
I paced impatiently in my room as I was waiting for the winner. I entered a contest to win a date with Dean Ambrose. All I had to do was tweet him with a reason of why I wanted to go on a date with him.

I'm still in high school and prom was in one month. No one has asked me so I was praying that Dean Ambrose would.
I know it was kind of ridiculous or crazy, but a girl can dream right?

I checked on his twitter account to see if the winner was posted. There was a new tweet and I opened it and it read:

@TheDeanAmbrose: Thanks for all the submissions for a date with me. There can be only one winner and I choose
@Loves_Music1993 (your twitter name).

I screamed and started jumping up and down. Thank god my parents weren't home, because they would of thought that I was crazy

About 10 minutes later I received an email with all the information and I sent them the time and location of our prom.

One week later

Today was Friday and I decided to go get a prom dress. I walked up to a dress shop called An Affair To Remember (a/n: this is an real wedding/prom/homecoming/ quincearea shop in CC,Texas)

I walked threw the doors and was instantly greeted by some ladies. I walked to the prom dress section and started flipping threw the dresses. I was about to give up until a certain dress caught my eye.

I asked the lady if I could try it on. She smiled at pulled it out and we walked to the dressing room.

We I was finished putting it on the lady zipped it up in the back. I stepped in front of the mirror and gasped at my reflection.
The dress was a long red mermaid dress covered in rhinestones and sequins.

I paid with the money I've been saving up for months. She asked for my address and size for the dress and said it should be shipped to my house in 3 weeks, the day before prom.
After I left the store I went to go get a pair of heels and some jewelry to go with the dress.

3 weeks later

Today was my high schools prom. It was 6 o'clock in the afternoon and prom started at 7 tonight.

I already got my makeup done at Merle Norman (wherever you get your makeup done professionally). My dark brown hair was curled,
and I already had on my dress, heels, and jewelry on. My parents where at work still and could not make it to see me

I waited in the living room watching sponge bob (your favorite show).
Suddenly the door bell rang, I walked to the door and opened it.

There stood a tall Dean Ambrose. He was wearing a black tux with a long black tie. His light colored hair was slicked back, he had a red rose in his hand and handed it to me.

"I'm Dean Ambrose, nice to meet you." he said with a smile. I smiled back and said "Megan(y/n)."

Dean stood still and continued looking at me up and down with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks heating up, he extended his arm for me to grab and I gladly took it. We walked down my driveway to the shiny black limo in front of my house.

He opened the door for me to go in first and then climbed in to and then shutting the door behind him.

After about 15 minutes we arrived in front of my high school. The driver opened the door to let us out.

Dean and I walked hand and hand up the steps to the school gym.

The door was already open so he led me in. Inside it was packed with people from my school. I spotted my best friend and she waved at me and continued dancing with her date.

I sighed and looked down. Dean must have noticed and asked "Do you want to dance with me?". I smiled and said "I'd love to".

He led me to the center of the dance floor. A slow song started to play just as we began to dance.

Dean pulled me close to him and put his hands around his waste, and I put my arms around his neck. Our chests were touching and our eyes met.
His light blue eyes met my dark brown eyes.

After a few hours of being at my prom we decided to leave. It was about 12:00am at night and the driver to the limo was taking me home.

When we got there Dean walked me to my door. I unlocked it and was about to go in, until Dean turned me around and kissed me on the cheek. He slipped something in my hand. I looked and saw it was a note.
Dean winked at me and walked back to the limo and drove away.

I walked inside and up the stairs to my room. I closed the door to my room and took off my heels. After that I turned on the lamp next to my bed and sat down.
I took the note and opened it and it read:

Dear Megan(Y/N),

I had a great time with you tonight. Maybe when I'm in town we can go out again?

Call me sometime? ;)

-Dean Ambrose

I smiled and held the note close to me. Knowing that I will be seeing him again soon.
-
-
-
Please look up the dress I had in mind on google.

Type in exactly this:

Long red mermaid dress with rhinestones and sequins

It should be the first image on google. The girl wearing it had blond hair and its in a bun. It's a front and back picture and there are dresses in the back of the store.)

----------------------------