Amelia and Randy Orton

This one shot is requested by iAmelia_Official

This might be a little half ass... But I've read worse.
-
-
-
A/N: Go check out my NFL oneshots on my SheamusLover account! I will be doing a bunch of JJ Watt oneshots.

My boyfriend Randy Orton was so pissed off tonight. Want to know why? It's because I was put in a romantic storyline with The Showoff Dolph Ziggler. I tried to tell him that I love him, but he would get upset and storm off. Plus they have a match tonight and I'm dolphs valet.

Skip To Match

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Hollywood, Flordia accompanied to the ring by Jade, Dolph Ziggler!" announced Lillian Garcia. Randy came out next and he glared at Dolph the whole time. While Dolph just smirked.

"Hey babe come here" Dolph called to me. I jumped onto the ring apron to se what he wants. He tapped his lips signaling for me to kiss him. I looked at him unsure. "Just do it!" he said threw gritted teeth. I pecked him on the lips and jumped off the apron so he wouldn't get mad that I didn't make out with him.

The bell rang and randy charged at Dolph throwing caution to the wind. Randy looked up at me and I gave him a wink.

After about 10 minutes randy won the match. I tried to contain my excitement. So I just left Dolph in the ring and went backstage.

I started walking towards the divas locker room. "Amelia wait!" I turn around and see my boyfriend Randy. "Look I'm sorry for being an asshole to you." He says and looks down.

"It's ok I forgive you." I say playing with the ends of my long black hair.
"Would you like to go to dinner with me?" he asks with a pleading face. "I'd love that." I say with a smile.
-
-
-
Sorry for the shortness, or if it doesn't make much sense.

My Money In The Bank Predictions:

Kick Off- R-Truth vs King Barrett (Winner- King Barrett)

Divas Championship- Nikki Bella vs Paige
(Winner- Nikki Bella) I hope Paige doesn't win, she doesn't deserve it. But I don't want Nikki to pass Aj as the longest reigning divas champion.

Intercontinental Championship match- Ryback vs Big Show
(Winner - Ryback)

Tag Team Championship match- The New Day vs The Prime Time Players
(Winner- Idc, but I want the Prime Time Players to win)

John Cena vs Kevin Owens
(Winner- John Cena)

Money In The Bank Ladder Match- Adrian Neville vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Kane vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston
(Winner- Roman Reigns or Randy Orton)
But Dolph, Sheamus, Adrian, Kane have a chance. I really want Sheamus to win.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match- Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
(Winner- Seth Rollins)
I hope seth wins, he probably will. I really really really don't like dean ambrose. He can't wrestle and he just all around sucks. Sorry not sorry💁

It could be possible that Roman wins the briefcase and cashes in tonight. That would be kind of cool.

**********************************

At Elimination Chamber as we were waiting in line to go inside (it was raining and we waited from 2-6) some camera men came up to talk to a few people in front of us, my mom and I, and the people behind us. (There were like a hundred or two people infringing of us and a couple hundred behind us)

So they were like. "Hey we are with Total Divas and we want to know if we can film you all for the show." So needless to say they did. Isn't that bad ass?

Plus there was a Totinos pizza truck parked in the front next to the WWE Shop truck. And they were giving out free pizza slices and pizzas rolls. FYI they were soooo good!

AND... y'all know where Sheamus's chamber was right? Well my mom and I's seats were directly behind him. I got A LOT of pictures of his ass and him.

We were so close to the ring it was insane. I also got tickets for the SmackDown this September!

After the show my mom and I waited outside to see the wrestlers leave and we saw the following:

Kevin Owens

Rusev (alone)

The New Day

Jerry the king lawler

Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, and Natalya

Dean ambrose and Renee young (they just looked down and ignored everyone. That's why I hate those assholes. At least the other wrestlers actually acknowledged that so many people waited for a long time for them.) Im sorry (not really) but renees hair looks awful. Its way too blond. She would look better brunette.

Adrian Neville (he waved at everyone and he passed by)

Mark Henry (he waved and honked at everyone

John Cenas bus ( it stopped for a minute or less and the doors opened but no one got out. Then it just left.)

Ryback (He honked, waved and smiled at everyone.) that's why he is one if my favorites.

Someone said Seth Rollins passed by. But the car he was 'driving' was too trashy and mexican to be his.

I honestly don't remember anyone else. But a few wrestlers left through the side carport so no one would see them, which is really rude.
And most of the wrestlers didn't come out till about 1-2 hours after the show. But my mom and I left before then since it was late.

I didn't see Sheamus so he probably left late.