Kaylie and Edge

This one shot is requested by ShieldLover134
-
-
-
"Kaylie Sanchez to the gorilla" the intercom said. I put in my ear phones and started to walk down the hall to the gorilla. I was looking down not paying attention to what was in front of me and I felt another shoulder collide with my. I almost lost my balance but quickly regained it. "Watch where your going" screamed the person I hated, edge aka Adam. "Sorry, I just really in a hurry to get to the gorilla." I explained. "You have a match?" he asked. "Yes" I said in a annoyed tone. "Good luck. Your going to need it." he muttered the last part under his breath. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking.

SKIP MATCH

I was walking back to the divas locker room when I heard people talking. I didn't think anything of it until I heard my name. "Kaylie can't even fight!" the girl said. "She is such a loser!" the male voice said.

I came into view of who was talking. It was Adam and another diva. Tears started welling in my eyes. "She is so ugly." she said. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran off with tears running down my face.

I heard someone chasing after me. I opened a door to a random room and went in. I started bawling my eyes out. Whoever was following me came into the room and sat down next to me. They put their arms around me while I cried. After I started to settle down I looked up to see who it is, Adam. I was really surprised. "What are you doing?" I barely made out. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean all those things." he apologized. "I thought you hated me?" "No I never hated you." "Then why are you always so mean to me?" I asked. "The truth is I always had a crush on you. I thought you never liked me like that, so I thought that if we hated each other I wouldn't like you anymore." he said and looked down. "Why didn't you just be honest? To tell the truth, I always had a crush on you too." I said. He looked up with a smile on his face, and started to lean in. I did to and when our lips touched the feeling was indescribable. We kissed passionately and then pulled away. "Will you be mine?" he asked hopefully. "Yes"
-
-
-
I hope you liked it!!

Second account - SheamusLover