Katelynn and Bad News Barrett

ATTENTION:
On a first come first serve basis. I am going to write 1 Dean Ambrose one shot. I already have the idea of what to write. It will be based on the new 2K16 commercial.
So all I need is for you to DM me or comment if you want The oneshot. Also I ONLY need your name! (This goes for any reader)

This oneshot is requested by DanielBryGoat
-
-
-
My boyfriend Stu aka Bad News Barrett and I went out to dinner. Since today was our only day off from WWE. We had just finished dinner and he was going to drop me off at my apartment.

Stu pulls up into a parking spot. I hop out of the car and we walk to my door in silence.

"Thank you for dinner." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You're welcome babe." He says and leans down to kiss you on the lips. Then wraps his arms around me to deepen the kiss.

"Lets go inside." he says. I nod and unlock the door and go in. As soon as I close the front door, he slams me against it. Stu's lips latch into mine and we kiss passionately.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. Stu carries me into my bedroom dropping me lightly in the soft bed.

My hands hurry to undo the buttons of his shirt, before throwing it to the floor. He undoes his belt of his jeans and slides them off. Stu then takes off my blouse and unclipped my bra along with my skirt. His hands cup my breasts and leave kisses all the way down my stomach to the hem of my panties.

He wraps his hand around the fabric and rips it off of me. "Ouch" I say, he chuckles playfully.

Stu trails kisses up and down my thighs. I feel his lips brush against my lips. I gasp as I feel his tongue against my clit.

Warmth builds up inside me as he applies more pressure. His tongue darts in me. I lace my hand threw his hair and tug on it.

"Stu please!" I ask. "Beg for it."
"I want you inside me now!" I tell him. He runs his tongue over me one more time leaving a kiss before stopping.

He removes his clothing and then comes back over to me sliding in to me in a quick movement. I instantly moan as he fills me up his large cock.

I lean down and give him a sweet kiss on the lips. We kiss insync as he trusts into me in a fast pace.

My hearts races faster with each moan that escapes his lips. His pace starts to get sloppy as we both feel ourselfs orgasming.
He pulls out of me and kisses my lips. "Round two?" He asks.
-
-
-
Please excuse the laziness towards the end.