Marisa and Randy Orton

This one shot is requested by Candynapper
-
-
-
After I won my match, I went backstage to go back to the locker room o shower. As I was almost there someone knocked into me. I fall I the ground, then looking up to see who it was. Randy Orton stands above me.

"Are you okay?" he asks and outstretched his arm to me. I nod and take his hand, he pulls me up. "Thanks" I say.
"I'll let you go." he says. I nod and walk to the divas locker room going I shower.

After I finished I got dressed and went back to the hotel. I slid into bed and scrolled through the channels. There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it to see Randy. I smiled.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask. "I was just bored so I thought I would come over here." he says leaning against the door frame.

"Ok would you like to come in and watch a movie?" I ask. "Sure" he says and walks in. He sits on the bed and signals me to sit next to him. "I have something to tell you." he says. "Ok and what's that?" I ask questionably. "I like you."

"I like you too." I reply. He smiled and started to lean forward. I smile enjoying this moment. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. "Yes!" I say.
-
-
-
Pls let me know if you still want me to do the dirty part.

Sorry it's short... I haven't been feeling well these last couple of weeks.

****************************************

Happy Memorial Day!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

GO READ MY NFL ONE SHOT STORY ON MY SheamusLover account.

TBH... RAW and SmackDown are so boring. Its just the same crap every night. NXT is way better.

It's also disappointing that dean is in the title match at Elimination Chamber. He honestly didn't deserve it, JS.

And F MY LIFE. On my eyelid there is about a nickel size bump on there. :/

9:15

YAY Zack Ryder is back. Woo Woo you know it!

OH LORD NOW KEVIN OWENS!!!!!!😧😭