Mandy and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by MandyBug39
-
-
-
Dean bursts through the door of my dressing room and quickly made his way to me. He didn't give me the time to greet him and just smashed his lips on mine, and roughly pushes me back forcing my back to slam me against the wall. "Dean what are you-" I barely made out those words before he stuck his tongue in my mouth exploring it slowly. "I'm just really turned on right now. Please help me..." he begged. His hand moved up to my shirt still rubbing my sides and I moved one of my legs to wrap around his torso. Deans free hand grasped my other leg and also wrapped it around him, moving me along to the sofa in my dressing room. He quickly ripped off my underwear and pants rubbing inside of my thighs with his large hands, I waited for him to start touching me but that never came. He started to kiss my neck, his breathing tickling my skin. Finally his fingers move closer to my entrance barely dipping in and out. "Dean" I growled in his ear. His grin grew wider against my neck before shoving his fingers in me, a loud moan escaped my lips in the process. Dean started thrusting deeper hitting my g-spot and sending me over my edge, until I came on his fingers. His kisses stopped as he parted away to lick his now wet fingers, slowing and seductively. When he was done, he started striping. Dean slowly placed himself between my legs his tip almost in. Hearing my breathing getting heavier he started to smirk. "You want me?" he teased. "Yes" I moaned loudly. Another cocky smirk played across his face and shoved himself into me hard, "Your so tight" he said roughly. I let out another moan as I felt my insides get warmer. Deans lips met my forehead as we both started to release. We both started to get dressed for our matches later on in the show.
-
-
-
Sorry I just got straight to the dirty part, I wasn't really in the mood for the beginning.

I also should be writing a one shot today before RAW today. So it is a double update today.
Have a good day! 😃🌻💐☁☔