Nika and Dean Ambrose

This oneshot is requested by SwaggUso
-
-
-
"Why can't we stay here?" You ask your boyfriend Dean Ambrose. "Because we are going to have fun tonight." He says as we walk down the street from the hotel to a club. We were currently on tour in the UK.

"I'm not really into this kind of stuff." I try and and tell him. He doesn't listen but he keeps on walking. "Fine." I grumble complying as we reach the club entrance. The bouncer lets us in right away.

Dean leads me to the bar. He orders a few beers and some other drinks. "Do you want one?" he asks. "No." I tell him. He starts chugging them down in an instant. "I'm going to the restroom." I tell him. He nods and continues drinking his beer.

I walk threw the sweaty people dancing, until I reach a less crowded hallway that leads to the restroom. As I walk in there's only one other girl in there. I didn't have to go so I just washed my hands.

After I dreadfully walked back into the large crowd of people and reached the bar. Dean wasn't where we were sitting anymore. I decide to go and look for him.

He wasn't by the booths, on the dance floor, or at the bar. I walk to the other side of the club were its mostly men.

I walked through and it reaked of smoke. I held my breath walking through. Men turned around to look at me. A few whistled as I passed by them.

Finally after walking all around the club I spot dean. He's playing pool with a few other men I don't recognize.

"Dean!" You shout as you near him. He turns around to and you see he's smoking a cigar. "Hey babe! Where have you been?" he asks clearly drunk and puts his arm around me, putting his cigar in the ashtray. I can smell the hard alcohol on his breath. "Looking for you." I reply. He chuckles and gets the pools stick for his turn. He aims and hits a ball and it goes into a hole.

"Can we please leave?" I ask him. He turns to me and picks up his cigar, takes a puff on his cigar and blows it in my face. I try not to inhale it and swat the smoke away from my face.

"Let me finish this game and then we'll see. But you will owe me something tonight." he says and takes a large swig out of his beer, then puffs on his cigar. Since when did he smoke?

He finishes the game after about 5 minutes. "Follow me." he says. We start to walk towards some hallway that doesn't have people there.
Well at least it's better than being with those creepy men, I think to my myself.

We walk out of sight. He suddenly pins me up against the wall. "What the hell dean?" you shout at him but he covers your mouth with his large hand. "Shh." He says. "You wanna have a good time with daddy?" he slurs.(FYI I'm not really into 'daddy' kink, but this just spices it up.)

"You're drunk, lets just go home." you command to him. "Fine whatever." he said and starts to go to the back door so no one will see us.
We get into the car. He starts the engine and zooms out of the parking lot.

We get home fast due to him driving a little over the speed limit. We got out of the car and into the house.

I try and walk up to our room. He grabs my hand and turns me around. "Show me what those beautiful lips of yours can do." He says into my ear.

"What do you mean?" I ask him. Dean smirks and starts to unbuckle his belt.
I willingly go down on my knees and take his cock out of his boxers.

I start to lick from the base to the tip. I take all of him in my mouth and start to deep throat him as his dick hits the back of my throat, gagging a bit.

He pulls my hair and bobs my head up and down. "Fuck yes, suck me harder." he commands thrusting a little bit into my mouth.

"Damn right there!" he moans as I feel his hot cum squirting inside my mouth. I swallow it all up, some I it dripping down my my mouth. He wipes his cum off with his fingers and brings it to his mouth. Dean puts his fingers in his mouth tasting his warm cum.
"Lets finish this up in the bedroom." dean says and picks me up.
-
-
-
I have a few more requests to do. But honestly and truthfully I don't enjoy writing oneshots anymore. Writing preferences are a lot more fun to do.

I have lost so many readers on here. So I will probably close this book and make a new oneshot book in my @Sheamuslover account.

Or finish my requests on here and just completely crossover to my other account for preferences only.

****