Lynsey and Ryback

This one shot is for me. I couldn't decide to pick Sheamus, Ryback, or Dolph. So I just went ahead and picked Ryback at the last minute.

Thank you for 700 reads. My heart is filled with so much love right now. 😄💋
-
-
-
I opened the door of my dressing room and started to head down the hall. My match was in 30 minutes and since I was already dressed in my ring attire, I decided to go to catering to get a quick snack.

I walked into catering and I looked around and it was strangely quiet and empty. I headed to the vending machine. As I was putting in the money for a bottle of water I started to have a weird feeling. I turned my head and started to look around and I saw a mysterious figure in the shadows. My dark brown eyes met with a pair of cold blue ones.

I quickly grabbed my water and looked up to see that he was gone. I started to walk out of catering and down the hall. Again everything was strangely quiet. But I thought nothing of it. I was walking back to the divas dressing room and I started to take a sip of my water. Suddenly I got pulled into a room. It was pitch black and I started to get very scarred. The person that pulled me in turned on the light and I was face to face with the person with cold blue eyes. Ryback.

"Ryan what are you doing?" I asked him shocked. "I have been wanting to tell you how I feel about you for a while now." he said nervously. I just continued to stare into his vibrant blue eyes and he stared back into my dark brown ones.

"Lynsey ever since you moved up from NXT I have loved everything about you.

I stayed still like a statue still in shock from what he just said. Ryan started to frown and tried to open the door to walk out. I put my small hand on his large shoulder and turned him around. I slammed my lips on his and he immediately started to kiss back. I wrapped my small frame around him and he backed me up against the wall.

I pulled away and stared deeply into his eyes. "I love you too Ryan." I said out of breath.

*************Not completed**************^