Skylar and Dolph Ziggler

This one shot is requested by CenationBella

Thanks for 20k reads!!!
-
-
-
Dolph pushed me up against the wall as soon as we got home. He started kissing up and down my neck, leaving me goose bumps. Our lips then met and we shared a passions kiss.

I then pull away from our heated kiss. I reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it off in a swift movement. His abs made my core ache in desperation.

Dolph picks me up and carries me to the sofa in our living room. I sit down while he stands up, and undo his belt buckle and slide off his jeans.

He pulled me to my feet and kissed me, unhooking my bra in the process. Dolph threw it to the ground and took off my jeans and panties. I slide off dolphs boxers revealing his hard dick.

I placed my hand on it, rubbing it slowly. He moans and his eyes shut in pleasure.

I smile and place my mouth over his tip. "Stop teasing me babe." he mutters. I open my mouth and take him in fully.

Dolph grips onto my brunette hair (idk your hair color) and bobs my head up and down. I release him and kiss up and down his length.

He lies me down on the sofa and holds my wrists above my head and kissed my neck.

"I love you so much Skylar (y/n)." he whispers. "I love you too." I reply.
He leans down and starts sucking on my breasts.

I moan. He goes down further and licks my clit. Dolph starts sucking and licking causing my legs to shake. His tongue entered my core causing me to gasp.

"Dolph I want you inside me." I say. He pulls away from and takes a condom our of his pocket. Then slides it on.

He positions himself at my entrance. Dolph looks at me for approval, I nod my head. He then slides in me.
I wince because of his size, while he tries not to start thrusting.

"So tight" Dolph moans. After a few minutes of adjusting to him, I tell him to start moving.

He starts pounding into me. Harder and deeper with each thrust. Causing me to scream in pleasure.

About ten minutes later I could feel the pit of my stomach start to tighten. "Dolph..." I moan not able to finish my sentence before cumming on his cock.

Dolph came a few minutes after me. He rode out our orgasms. Then takes off his condom and collapsed down behind me on the sofa. He spooned me and wrapped his arms around me.
We drifted off to a comfortable sleep like that.
-
-
-
Again thanks for 20K reads.

KIK me at Lynsey.Reyna

Within this week I will be posting a NEW story on my SheamusLover account.

So y'all should go follow my other account. @SheamusLover

But I will be posting what the story is on my next one shot! Stay tuned for tomorrow...