Sophie and The Rock

This one shot is requested by RomansWifey
-
-
-
All the other superstars and divas were here in a club in Chicago. Extreme Rules was earlier tonight.

I sat at the bar in the club alone. While everyone else were drunk and/or dancing.

"What will it be Miss?" the bartender asked. "A bottle of water please." I say. He nods, and grabs one and places it in front of me. I pay him for it.

Someone takes a seat next to me. I turn my head to see who it is, and its none other than The Rock.

He orders a beer, and then turns to me and smiles. "What are you doing sitting here alone?" he asks me curiously and looks at my water bottle.

"I don't drink" I say casually. He smirks and calls the bartender.
"5 shots and 2 Smirnoff's." he orders.

The bartender comes back with his order. Dwayne places the shots in front of me. I look at him questionably.
"I'm not leaving until you drink those shots." he tells me.

I gulp, and chug the shots as fast as I can to get it over with. After that I feel my body get more loose and relaxed. Dwayne orders a few more, and I drown them rapidly.

I then feel myself get tingly and excited. With sudden courage I grab Dwayne's face, and slam my lips to his. He kisses back immediately.

He pulls away and leaves some money on the bar. Dwayne stand up and leads me through the people, and out of the club.

We quickly walk a short distance down the street. Into the hotel that all the other superstars and divas were staying at tonight
We get in the elevator and he presses his floor number.

Dwayne gets out his key and we walk inside his room. Immediately after closing the door, he picks me up and slams me down on the bed.

"You're so beautiful Sophie (y/n)." Dwayne mumbles as he kisses my neck, I moan. He then yanks off my shirt , then his.

Dwayne slides off my pants, and rips my underwear off. I unbuckle his belt,
and he takes off his jeans and boxers.
Without warning, Dwayne thrusts into me. I gasp and try to adjust to his large size.

He starts to pound into me. I moan, and start to kiss him passionately.
Then I move us and get on top of him. I bounce up and down on him as he holds onto my hips.

After doing that for a few minutes, he moves me under him. Dwayne starts to thrust into me fast. Then he starts to rub my clit, we both moan in sync.

I feel myself start to cum and my back arches, as I try to control myself. Dwayne pulls out and pumps himself until he cums. He then collapses down next to me. We both look at each other, and he lightly pecks me on the lips. "Be mine?" he asks hopefully. "Yes" I say breathless.
-
-
-
I really wanted to post this in time for NXT. Sorry if its a little late...