Nicole and The Shield

This one shot is requested by Fearlessnikki-wwe
-
-
-
Tonight on RAW I was having a match with Nikki Bella for the title. I always get compared to her because our attire is almost the same. But I'm obviously better than her.

She set me up to hit me with her elbow. But I reversed and used the Rack Attack on her. Nikki laid motionless as I covered her. "1..2..3 Thats it ring the bell." the ref said.

The referee handed me the belt and raised my hand in the air. Nikki rolled out of the ring and ran up the ramp with her sister.

I went to the top rope and raised the title in the air, the crowd cheered along with some boo's. After showing off my title, I went backstage.
Some superstars and divas congratulated me.

I continued walking towards the divas locker room. Only to be stopped by three men. "Well hello there Nicole (y/n)." said the two-toned one.
"Hey" is all I said and continued walking.

"Why are you in a hurry?" the lunatic fringe said, I kept walking. One of them pulled my arm and turned me around. "Not so fast baby girl." The tall Samoan said. "Why don't you come and celebrate with us?" Seth said.

"No thanks" I told them.
"Get her" Dean said threw gritted teeth. I was then picked up and thrown into a empty room.

Roman got a chair and held me down to it. I tried standing up, but couldn't. Dean then took off all of my clothing. Seth grabbed a bandanna from his pocket and shoved it in my mouth. I look up at all of them confused.

"Awe babe don't give us that face." dean says and pouts his lip. "Yeah we see the way you look at us." Seth says with a wink.

"You want us. All of us." Roman says. I shake my head no angrily. "Nicole (y/n) you don't even have to tell us, because we already know." Seth says.
"We want you." Dean whispers in my ear.

Seth lets go of me. I take this as a chance and rush towards the door. Roman pushes me down to the ground and lays me on my stomach. Seth holds my wrists behind my back, then bring me to my knees.

Roman took off his pants along with his boxers. Seth pulled out the bandana and opened my mouth. Pushing my head forward to suck on Romans large cock.

"I can't-" I tried to say but Roman grabbed my hair, and pushed his cock back into my mouth.
"I didn't say you could stop!" Roman yells, pushing it in deeper causing me to start gagging.

He pulls out, and before I have a chance to close my mouth, Seth sticks his cock in my mouth. He did the same and thrusted into my mouth until he came.

By the time Dean stuck his cock in my mouth, I was already wet and horny. I pump his dick and suck on his balls. I didn't get a chance to finish him off before Roman pulled me away from him. He pushes me against the wall and shoved his dick inside me. I let out a moan and grip onto him. He groaned as my nails dug into his back. I move my fingers through his long hair tugging on it. Roman started thrusting harder and faster. He pulled out and pumped himself till he came.

Seth grew a large smile on his face now that it was his turn. He pushes me into the floor and got on top of me. Then sliding into me his thrusts were gently and gradually getting rougher. He grabs onto my boobs and I held onto his large biceps. His thrusts started speeding up.

Seth brought his lips down to mine. He went down and started sucking on my neck, biting down on my flesh. He pulled out and came on my face, which I licked all of it up.

Dean then picks me up and carries me to the shower in the locker room. He closes the door and locks it. Then turning on the water and getting in. As soon as I join him he pushes me against the wall. Then lifts my leg up and shoves his cock in me.

"So good." he moans. His hand slid down and gripped onto my ass. He crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back immediately. He hit my g-spot causing me to moan into the kiss. I felt the familiar tightening sensation in the pit of my stomach. I then started to cum in his dick. He pulled out and came on the shower floor.

"Be mine?" he asks. "I'd love too." I say.
-
-
-
Credits to the owner of the dirty part only.

******************************************

WWE needs to stop playing with my emotions. First Sami Zayn, now Kevin Owens.

But I have a theory that at NXT Takeover: Unstoppable. Sami will win the title. Then Kevin will go to the main roster.

But at least I will get to see Kevin live at Elimination Chamber in Corpus Christi. Hopefully Sami would go. But probably not.

******************************************

When lana was talking, you could hear her american accent. TBH I don't think she should be in WWE. If she's a actor then she should act, but she's not even that good at that.

The new dolph ziggler romantic story line is a bunch of crap. She should of just stayed with Rusev, or be released from her contract.

For once I was actually cheering or Rusev. Я ненавижу Лана!