Valentino and The Shield

This one shot is requested by FireBlazeThePegasus
-
-
-
I had the perfect life. I was dating Roman Reigns, of the WWE, and my two best friends, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, were very supportive. The three of them shared a huge 2 story mansion. One night, I got a text, supposedly from Roman asking me to meet him at the house, because Dean and Seth were going out and we'd have the place all to ourselves. I arrived at the house and unlocked the front door.

"Roman?" I called out, as I entered the dark house. I switched on a lamp on a nearby table and made my way up the stairs. "Roman?" I called again, a little louder. I went to Roman's room and the next thing I know, I was grabbed from behind and thrown onto the bed. When I rolled over, I saw Dean and he wasn't a happy camper. "Sorry to disappoint you, doll face, but Roman and Seth aren't here"

Dean grabbed me and then threw me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and used his strong arms to spread my legs apart. He lifted up my skirt and removed my panties with such a force, that I didn't have any idea what was going on. Before I knew what was happening, he was holding my wrists together with one hand as the other came crashing down across my face. The blow stung, tears instantly sprang to my eyes. "You've been nothing but a tease." he said fiercely. "But not anymore. I'm gonna fuck your brains out, and you're gonna let me." I struggled against him, but he was too strong for me. "Please Dean, stop!" I was on the edge of hysteria.
I could smell the heavy alcohol on his breath.

He saw the look of fear in my eyes, and he laughed menacingly. He let go of my wrists, bringing both of his hands down onto my boobs, grabbing and pulling the flesh. I pushed against his shoulders, fighting him, trying to get him off of me, but to no avail. He laughed again. "Go ahead, tire yourself out...it'll be even easier for me to shove my dick up your tight pussy!" I started to cry, because I knew he was right. Then I heard the front door open but before I could say anything, he clamped a hand tight over my mouth. "Don't even think about it, bitch!" he whispered, his face right up next to mine. "Make a noise, and you I knew my fate was sealed. I relaxed my body. He chuckled. "Good girl. Now just stay that way. You might just enjoy this!"

He spread my legs open roughly. I whimpered. Then Dean slams into me, and I almost blackout from the pain.

What seemed like hours, was only minutes. When Dean finished with me, he got up and went into the bathroom, leaving the door open. I felt like crying, but didn't.

Dean came out with fresh clothes one Then he walked out if the room and out the front door. I started moving when I heard the front door slam.

I got up off the bed and turned on the shower. Since I was already naked, I just got in. I used coconut scented shampoo and strawberry body wash.
I got out about 15 minutes later. And I get dressed in a shirt, sweatpants, and fuzzy socks.

The front door opens and in comes Roman and Seth. They walk in Roman and I's room, and automatically sense that something is wrong.

"What happened baby girl?" roman asks, and looks at the fresh bruises on me.
"Dean" I barely get to say, and Seth try's calling dean and pacing angrily.

Seth leaves the house to go find Dean. And he will probably get in a fight with him. Roman stays with me all night. Holding and comforting me.
-
-
-
I have not finished it because we are goig out of town. But I will fix the ending.

You never answered me... so I went ahead and did it semi dirty.

******************************************

I am going to post 1-2 more one shots tonight.