Tori and Dean Ambrose

This one shot was request by ShieldLover134
-
-
-
"Happy birthday baby girl."smiled Dean kissing my cheek.I turned around and hugged him.He brought out some roses he had behind his back."More Dean?you didn't have too babe."I said taking the flowers and placing them next to all the other gifts he bought me."I also got you something else."I smiled bringing him by his hand upstairs and into the bedroom."Oh really?"he asked sitting on the bed.

I untied the robe around my waist letting it slide off my shoulders.Dean's jaw dropped when he saw what I was wearing underneath.I was wearing red lace panties and a bra.He walked up to me kissing my shoulder."You look beautiful babe but are you sure you want this?"he asked looking into my eyes."I'm ready Dean."I said with my Spanish accent.

He lifted me and wrapped my legs around his waist.He dropped me on the bed softly.Dean started sucking on my neck,making a large bruise visible."Mmm"I moaned holding him closer.He pulled away and started unbuckling his jeans.I pulled off his muscle shirt and now he was in his boxers.He slid his hand down my waist and into my underwear.I moaned out holding onto his bicep as he played with my clit."Dean"I panted thrusting my hips against his hand.
I pushed him off and sat on his waist,grinding my hips against his boner."Tori please."he groaned and reached up to unclip my bra.He started to nibble on my right breast."I want you inside of me Dean."I said as he laid on top of me.He slid off what was left of our clothes and placed his tip on my entrance and started pushing in.It hurt so bad and I started biting my lip to hold back the tears,but it didn't help."Shhh baby its ok.Do you want me to stop?"whispered Dean kissing the tears away.I shook my head."He intertwined our hands."It'll stop hurting baby give it a minute."he said pecking my nose.He went all the way in and held it there for a bit."I'm ready Dean."I said as every ounce of pain turned to pleasure.Dean started thrusting slowly at first then picking up his pace as we let out moans and whimpers."You feel so good Tori."groaned Dean thrusting repeatedly into me."Oh god yes Dean,your so good."I moaned moving my hips back to his."I'm so close."I whimpered."Me too babe."said Dean going faster,if that was possible.Dean hit my spot on we both came at the same time yelling each others names loudly.
Dean laid next to me and pulled the covers over both of us."I love you."he whispered kissing my lips again."I love you too."I smiled laying my head on his chest and letting the darkness overtake me.
-
-
-
Sorry it took like two weeks, from now on it should only take 1-4 days.

I usually like to post on wrestling days (Monday and Friday) and also in the middle of the week! during NXT.