Melody and Seth Rollins

This one shot is requested by AJPunkX
-
-
-
Today was Thursday night SmackDown and I was visiting my fiancé Randy Orton.

I was sitting on his lap in his personal locker room before he had to go to his match. We were watching the matches go by. Randy was running his long fingers up threw my hair in a relaxing way.

Someone knocked on the door and came in. It was one of the backstage crew members telling Randy to go to his match. He gave me a short peck on the lips and left.

I sighed and sat back down on the couch and continued watching the TV.

All of a sudden someone knocked on the door again. "Come in" I said. The door non turned and in came a face I thought I would never see again. My ex boyfriend Seth Rollins.

"Is Randy here?" he said and a wave of relief went flashes over me as I think he doesn't recognize me.
"No, he just left." I say and try to look away. He just stays there for a moment staring at me.

"Melody?" he asks. I must of looked at him shocked because he starts walking closer to me.
He sits down next to me and I scoot over to the end of the sofa on the edge.

"What are you doing here?" he asks surprised. "I'm here to visit Randy." I say trying to ignore him.

"For what?" he asks started to get upset. "He's my fiancé" I say quietly. I turned to look at him and his face was red and he looked very mad. "Why I didn't even break up with you!" he yells in my face. "But you broke up with me because we would hardly see each other." I said on the verge of tears.

He gets quiet for a second and was going to open his mouth to talk until he was interrupted. "What the hell are you doing I here?" Randy says barging into the room. Seth gets up only to get punched in the nose.

Blood starts gushing out and as Randy keeps on pounding on his face. "Randy stop!" I scream and grab his arm before it hits his face. Randy gets up off the ground and towers over me. He then pushes me against the wall and says "Stay out of this." he storms out of the room.

Some of the backstage crew pick up Seth and pull him out of Randy's dressing room. I slide down the wall and start silently crying to myself. After a few minutes I wipe my tears with my sleeve.

I walk out of the room and try to find where Seth is. There is a sign that points trainers room and I walk towards it. I look in and see Seth lying down on a bed with his eyes closed.

It looks like he's sleeping and I lean in closer to his face. He opens his eyes and I get scarred and jump. Somehow our lips meet and I immediately pull away.

I look at my hands as it sit down in the chair next to him. About 15 minutes later he is cleared to go we walk out together and he grabs my arm to turn me around. He then grabs my face and kisses me. I am surprised as he walks away.

I go back to Randy's locker room and open the door. I walk in and he gets up off the couch and picks me up. o wrap my legs around him and put my arms around his neck to hug him. "I thought you left" he says and kisses me passionately. "No I just went to the restroom and go a little lost." I say lying to him.

2 weeks later

Today was the day of Randy and I's wedding. We were about to say our vows until someone yelled. I looked down the isle and saw Seth.

"STOP!" he yells and comes toward us. "Melody I love you" he tells me for the very first time. I gasp and so does everyone else.

"Come on just marry us already" randy tells the priest. Seth gets his revenge by punching Randy in the jaw. Seth puts his hand out in front of me. I place my hand in his and we run out of the venue together never looking back.
Next year when I turned 18 Seth and I got married.
-
-
-
I forgot to put the song. So maybe tomorrow or the next day I will write it in.

Sorry it took so long!!!!!

But I hope you like it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sheamus turned 37. He needs I come back already. I don't care that people say he is 'boring' and does not have any storylines left. Because in John Cena has been there for so long and had so many then why can't Sheamus because he is equally as talented and better looking.