Tabytha and John Cena

This one shot is requested by Mysterious_Jayy

Thanks for 10k reads!!!!
-
-
-
Today is WrestleMania. I just finished getting dressed in my attire. I started walking to the gorilla, an some divas and superstars wished me luck. "Thank you" I say nervously. Why? Because tonight I have a no DQ match against The Undertaker.

The WWE executives thought it would boost my character, since I fight both the superstars and divas.

My theme song hit as soon as I got to the gorilla. The huge arena filled with screams as soon as they saw me.
I walked down to the ring.

DING

DING

DING
The bells of The Undertakers theme song rang.
The arena got pitch black, and everyone silenced.

Suddenly the stage and ring posts light up with fire.
The Undertaker emerged from behind the curtain, and walked down the ramp slowly.
He finally got in the ring, and the ref signaled for the bell to ring.
"Rest In Peace" he told me. We circled each other and then locked up.

So far for the past few minutes I have had the upper hand in the match. The Undertaker then punches my face and I fall to the mat.

A theme song starts to play. I look up and Kane starts running down the ramp, and gets in the ring.

I stand up and he charges at me. Then he picks me up and choke slams me. I feel The Undertaker and Kane start kicking and punching me.

Another theme song plays. This time it's my best friend John Cena. He runs down the ramp and slides in the ring. Kane runs toward him, only to get thrown out of the ring.

I scurry away and catch my breath. The Undertaker turns around to face John.
He picks him up on his shoulders and AA's him.

John picks me up and places me on The Undertaker. The ref then starts to count.

1 2 3

ding ding ding

"The winner of this match by pinfall JAY (y/n)" Lillian announces
The arena fills with cheers. The jumbotron then says 22-2.

I turn around to face John. He smiles at me and then starts to lean in. Our lips meet.
The crowd fills with screams and aw's.
We pull apart and get out of the ring and walk up the ramp hand and hand.
-
-
-
HAPPY EASTER!!!

------------------------------------------

I'm 6 days late... but it has been 20 years since Selena died. As a Latina (Spain decent) myself, it deeply saddens me. Her music is the only Spanish music I listen too. And she is completely underrated in the music world.

Her music is great... Even though I don't understand 90% of what she's saying.

-----------------------------------------

So supposedly Aj 'retired'. That kind of upsets me. Because in my humble opinion she was the best diva.