Danielle and Kofi/Xavier

This one shot is requested by Danfla89
-
-
-
Kofi, Xavier, and I were on our way to the hotel after raw tonight. All three of us are going to be sharing a hotel room.

We finally arrived at the hotel and got our luggage and checked in and went to the room. After changing into our sleeping cloths Xavier asked if we wanted to watch a movie. We all agreed and rented one. I made popcorn while they put in the movie and brought blankets. All three of us sat down in front of the hotel TV on the sofa futon, I was sited in the middle with Xavier on my left and Kofi on my right.

It was about halfway threw the movie and a dirty scene came on. The man and girl started kissing and touching each other with a few moans slipping out.

I started to feel something touch my thigh. It started rubbing up and down softly. I looking down and realized it was Kofi's hand touching me. Xavier didn't notice and Kofi moved his hand towards the inside of my thigh to my clit. I had a urge to moan as he was rubbing me, I could feel myself start to grow more and more wet.

I let out a barely audible low moan, it seemed to catch Xavier's attention and he immediately flicked his head in our direction and caught on to what we were doing and started to kiss my neck.

Kofi pulled down the covers and slid my pajama pants down. Xavier started to take off my shirt and Kofi took off my panties and began to lick my throbbing clit. Xavier unclipped my bra and started rapidly nipping, sucking, and licking all over my breast and nipples.

I could see a bulge start to form in their sweat pants from the sound of my needy moans. Kofi couldn't take it anymore and yanked off his pants and briefs. He started pumping his cock to make it more hard. He started brushing the tip of it on my entrance and I moaned. In an instance he rammed into me and started pounding hard and fast without leaving me time to adjust.

Next Xavier took off his pants and boxers. He then pulled out his cock and brought it to my face. Without hesitating I placed him fully into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down while Kofi was pounding into me.

I took Xavier out of my mouth and started pumping him with my hand and sucking on his balls. I ran my tongue up and down his cock and he started grunting in pleasure because of the vibrations sent threw my mouth from moaning.

I noticed Kofi's thrusts started to get sloppy and noticed he was about to cum and so was I. I gripped onto Xavier's thigh roughly as I felt my waves of orgasms come along. At the very moment I felt Xavier's cock start to twitch in my mouth and realized he was about to cum to. I felt a hot salty liquid start to run down the back of my throat. Swallowing every last drop I licked and cleaned up his cock. We all fell back on the bed breathless and panting. After calming down we slowing started to drift off to sleep cuddling together.
-
-
-
I hope you liked it! It is a little bit longer and more decrypted. :)

Have a good night!