Summer and John Cena

This one shot is requested by SummerGilinskyx
-
-
-
"Are you sure" I ask the story line creator. "Yes" he says. "They can't pick another diva?" I ask hopefully.
"Sorry Summer (y/n), Bosses orders." he says and walks away.
I sigh. Because I have just been put in a romantic story line with Seth Rollins.

I get handed a script and quickly read over it. Seth walks up to me. "Are you ready?" he asks. "Yeah" I say unsure.
The camera crew comes over. We begin our promo.

When we finish, I look to the side because I feel someone staring at me. My boyfriend John Cena is just glaring at me.
I start to walk toward him. But he shakes his head and walks away.

I start to chase after him. "John wait!" I shout. He stops and no one is around us.

"What the hell Summer (y/n)?!" He asks. I just stare at him unsure of what to say.

"What was that out there?" he asks. "I was put in a storyline with Seth." I explain.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asks upset. "Because I knew you would get mad." I say on the verge of tears.

"Do you even love me?" he asks and stares at me intently. "Of corse, yes."
"Prove it" he says. "How?" I ask.

"Come with me." he says and pulls me with him down the hall. He opens a door and drags me in, then locks it.
"What are you doing John?" I ask him. He doesn't say anything.

"If you love me, then you will give me something." he says. "Give you what?" I ask curiously.

"Your virginity" he says. I have a gobstruck look on my face. "John" I say speechless.
He stays with a straight face.

"I love you, and if you loved me then you would let me be your first time." he says sternly.
"Okay" Is all I reply.

His starts to smile widely. John then leaned down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.
He gropes my ass, causing me to moan.

John takes off my clothes gently and then his. He picks me up and places his tip at my entrance. "You ready?" he asks, I nod.

"I love you" he says. "I love you too" I reply.
-
-
-
Sorry I didn't finish it. Not really in the mood...

******************************************

So Sheamus nor Ryback are going to Corpus Christi for WWE Live on May 31st.

They got replaced with John Cena and Dean Ambrose. That sucks. I would rather see John than Dean. 😡

Update: May 23rd 2015,

Never mind they are going...