Logan and Sheamus

This one shot is requested by IronGirl7890
-
-
-
Friday night SmackDown

Tonight WWE is in my state of Ohio. After months of saving up all of my allowances from my parents, I finally had enough money to buy front row tickets. Since I'm only fourteen my mom drove me to the arena and dropped me off. After a long line of people pushing and shoving to get in, I quickly rushed to my seat so I wouldn't get run over by someone. About 15 minutes later the whole arena was filled and the lights started to dim. Suddenly lots of fire works went off signaling that SmackDown was starting.

It was finally the main event. John Cena vs Randy Orton. John hit the AA on Randy but then the entire arena went entirely pitch black.

SIERRA
HOTEL
INDIA
ECHO
LIMA
DELTA
SHIELD

Hearing that theme song I rolled my eyes getting upset. They started to walk closer to where I was sitting so I started booing as loud as I could. They must of heard because Dean immediately turned around to look at me. The other two noticed and stopped in their tracks to look at me. All three of them got a sinister smile on their face and in an instant Roman grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. The lights turned pitch black again as they dragged me up the ramp to the back. Leaving John and Randy and the whole arena confused. The officials were told by the authority to keep the match going.

Sheamus POV

I watched in my dressing room the main event. Suddenly the shield come out and kidnap a pretty lass in the crowd. That immediately strikes a nerve in me and I run out to go and save her from the shield before they hurt her.

My POV

I was being carried like a little rag doll through dark halls. Seth opened a door and brought us into a room. Roman set me down on a steel chair, I tried to get up and run but Dean held my hands behind my back. "Let me go assholes!" I screamed out. "Listen here little girl, you need to respect the shield." Seth said in a dark voice. I took this as the perfect opportunity to get away and kicked him in the balls. He groaned and fell to his knees and with my left foot I kicked Dean in his shin and he let go of me to hold his leg and I started to run for the door. I screamed as I felt Roman pin me up against the wall.

Sheamus POV

I was running all over the arena trying to find where The Shield went with that innocent lass. I was just about losing hope on finding her until I heard a terrified ear piercing scream down the hall. I started sprinting towards the door where I heard someone scream. I tried to open the door but it was locked. So I mustered up all of my strength and kicked it down with my brogue.

My POV

Roman looked my dark brown eyes dead in the eye and gave me a malicious look. He licked his lips evilly and in a flash wrapped his large hand around my neck choking me. I started gasping for air. Suddenly I heard the the door burst down and there stood a very mad Sheamus. A wave of relief flashed over me as he started to get Roman off of me and attack him.
Dean and Seth got up quickly and Sheamus finished off Roman leaving him unconscious. He gave a brogue kick to Seth and slammed Deans head against his knee, leaving then out cold. He finally turned around to look at me and his face softened. I was frozen in fear as he walked towards me and gently caressed the side if my face. I looked up at his tall frame compared to my small and short one. "Are you ok lass?" he asked. " I am now." I said blushing "What is your name?" He asked "Logan." "That's a beautiful name." "Thank you." I said shyly. I looked down and he brought his hand and lifted my chin up. He smiled and asked "How about we get out of here?" I nodded and he took my small cold hand and held it in his large warm one. We left the arena together after calling my mom and asking her if I could stay with him for a while. About 20 minutes later we arrived at the hotel. When we got in our room Sheamus and I immediately went to bed, and he wrapped his large arms and body around my short petite one. That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing that I will always have my Celtic Warrior to protect me.
-
-
-
I had a lot of fun writing this because Sheamus is my favorite wrestler.
But anyway I hope you like it. :)