Hayley and Seth Rollins

This one shot is requested by Sanatogascream
-
-
-
Today was WWE Fast Lane.
I wished my boyfriend Seth Rollins good luck.

He walked away with his tag team partners Kane and the Big Show. They were facing Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, and Erick Rowan.

So far Seth had the upper hand in the match. Suddenly Ryback made a reversal. Dolph and Rowan snuck up behind Big Show and Kane and started attacking them.

Ryback set Seth up for Shell Shocked. He planted him on the mat and went for the pin. 1 2 3!

Seth came backstage after losing the match and came to his dressing room where I was.

"You did good" I said even though they lost. He smiled and said thanks.
Then he grabbed some clothes and took a quick 5 minute shower.

I waiting patiently and watched the matches on the TV. He came out smelling fresh and sat next to me on the sofa.

Then Seth out his arm around me. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

We both leaned in and our lips met. His were warm and soft and we shared a sweet and steamy kiss.
-
-
-
Sorry it took forever!!
I apologize that this is so short and probably not that good. I was in a rush because fast lane starts in a few minutes.

I hope Sheamus returns soon. They keep on doing his return commercial.

UPDATE:
7:25 pm OH MY GOSH RANDY FREAKIN ORTON JUST CAME BACK!!!!! AHHHHHH