Megan and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by Meg2010
-
-
-
Dean and I sat cuddled by the fire place, even though it was not on.
It was one of those that there was not an actual fire. But just the image of it, and it heats up.

The both of us were on break for a few days from work. And we decided to just chill out tonight .

"What do you want for your birthday dean?" I ask because his birthday is in a few weeks.

"You" he says. Then leans down and kisses my lips. "I'm serious" I say. "I am too" he said.

We sit there in silence for a few minutes.
"I love you Megan (y/n)" he says. I'm speechless, because no one has ever told me that before.

After not answering him, he gets up and storms into the kitchen.
"Dean?" I ask.

"Go away" he says. I see tears streaming down his face. "You don't love me." he says and turns around so he wouldn't face me.
"Why?" he asks.

"It's just that no one has ever said they love me before." I say.
"But I do" he says angrily and storms upstairs to our bedroom.
I chase after him.

Dean starts packing a bag. "Where are you going?" I ask. He doesn't answer. But just walks past me and goes back down stairs.

He then reaches for the handle of the front door. "Dean wait" I say. He stops immediately and turns around.

"I love you" I say. He drops his bag and walks toward me. Then places his hand on my cheek and leans down to kisses me passionately.

He steps back and reaches into his pocket. In his hand is a small velvet box. Dean opens it and gets down on his knee.

"Megan (y/n)Will you marry me?" He asks.

My eyes start watering and I shake my head up and down. Whispering a hardly audible yes.

He slides the ring on my finger. He picks me up bridal style, and carries me up to our room.
We both cuddle under the covers together. Sneaking in the occasional kiss, until we both fall asleep in each others arms.
-
-
-
Sorry if this is kinda half ass and doesn't make much sense...

******************************************

IMPORTANT NEWS

This is the LAST Dean Ambrose one shot until May/5/2015 aka... Sinco de Mayo for all the hispanic people out there.

Limit only one, one shot per person, per week.!!!