Christie and and The Shield

This one shot is requested by Cookie_Christie
-
-
-
I was walking backstage with my dad Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. Tonight he was making a appearance and I decided to walk with him and also say hi to some of the superstars and divas.

Currently we were talking to HBK Shawn Michaels. My dad and I said our goodbyes with him and walked to the gorilla. One the way someone caught my eye. It was The Shield, all three men were looking and eying me up and down. Dean started smirking and I quickly looked down.

We made our way to the gorilla and my dads theme song hit. He went down the ramp tapping some fans hands, while I stayed and watched what was happening on the tv.

Him and some other legends were all in the ring talking, I hardly was paying attention to what they were saying.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my back and turned around to see The Shield once again. "Hello" I said with a small smile. "Hey I'm Roman" said the handsome Samoan. "Dean Ambrose" he said and winked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the third one giving him a malevolent glare. He quickly snapped out of it and introduced himself. "Seth Rollins" he said smiling widely. "Its nice to meet y'all, I'm Christie. ( A/N sorry, I say y'all).

Before we could say anything else my dad interrupted us when he came threw the curtain. He smiled and said he's going to meet up with some other legends that were here and walked away.

I stayed with The Shield watching SmackDown. One of the backstage workers came and said they have to leave. Before leaving Dean kissed my hand and Seth looked like he was about to burst. They left and I continued watching SmackDown on the TV.

All three men were on the screen talking to some other men and suddenly Seth starts brutally beating up Dean and Roman.
They both start bleeding bad and Seth starts leaving up the ramp after he is satisfied.

I was so surprised and mad at him that I didn't even here someone walking towards me. I looked and it was Seth walking towards me with a smile on his face. I get up and start backing away. He catches up and embraces me in a tight hug. I push him away and try to slap him but he catches my arm.

His face starts turning red in anger and his picks me up over his shoulder and carries me to the closest room. "What the hell?" I say getting mad and going for the door.

He pulls me back and starts kissing me roughly. I get kinda turned on by this and start kissing back. Soon he rips off my dress and his clothes and thrusts into me. I scream out in pain as he thrusts harder and harder each time. Someone tries opening the door and walks in. I open my eyes and see a bloody Dean and Roman. They look at each other and start taking off their clothes too a come towards Seth and I. Dean puts his cock near my face and I immediately take him in my mouth. I grab Romans cock and start pumping it with my hand rapidly.

Seth starts thrusting sloppily and I start to feel Dean twitch in my mouth. He finally releases in my mouth and I swallow up every last drop. Roman moves my hand and starts pumping himself, and sprays his cum all over my face. I lick up what I can and start to feel and warm sensation and cum over Seth's cock. He pulls out and starts pumping himself and cums on my stomach.

That night I told my dad I was going to have a 'sleepover' with The Shield.
-
-
-
Late update

I was kinda disappointed with the Royal Rumble. I know Roman is a great athlete, but I think if Daniel won the story line would of been a lot better.