Monique and Sheamus

This one shot is requested by Monikki899
-
-
-
"Kane!" Stephanie McMahon called to the ring.
"Monique here doesn't respect the authority." "We should teach her that we are in charge and not her." She screamed into the microphone.
The in a swift movement Kane grabs a steel chair and places it in the middle of the ring. He roughly picks me up and sits me on the chair.

Stephanie got in my face. "You are a pathetic little bitch!" she yelled. I lost it and slapped her. She was surprised and screeched something in Kane's ear. He walked over to me and made me stand up. He then wraps his hand around my neck and positions me for a choke slam.

It's a shame that they lost their head
A careless man who could wind up dead
You wear your sin like its some kind of prize
To many lies, to many lies

Sheamus popped out from the curtains and ran to the ring. But it was already to late, Kane hade already choke slammed me before Sheamus got in the ring.

I laid there unconscious. Right after Kane received a nasty brogue kick and he blacked out.

Sheamus POV

I picked her up and carried her all the way to my locker room. I laid her down on my sofa, and sat waiting in the chair next to her for her to wake up.

I stay holding her hand, and about 30 minutes later she started to stir. Excitement filled me as she started to wake up. As soon as her eyes met mine she started to smile.

I started to lean in and so did she. I closed the gap between us and we shared a long and sweet passionate kiss. "Be mine?" I asked "Yes" she replied
-
-
-
Sorry if its not that good.

I should be posting the rest of my requests later today or tomorrow.