Katelynn and Ryback

This oneshot is requested by KDog1119
-
-
-
Your POV:

"Tonight on Raw you have a match against Nikki Bella." Says Triple H. By the look on their faces, you could tell they were trying to conceal their excitement. "Also" Stephanie continued."If you win that match, you will face (D/C/N) for the title at the Royal Rumble. "Congratulations." They finish with their smiles gleaming. "Thank you so much!" I say and shake their hands, they nod in response and walk down the hall most likely going to do something with the authority.

I have only been here for a couple weeks and I most likely already have a title opportunity in my hands. I pulled myself together and fixed my ring attire a bit, walking out of the room and to catering to get a bottle of water.

As I'm walking I see Ryback. He still had on his ring attire from his match earlier in the show. We pass by each other and I feel his crystal blue eyes watching me as I walk down the hall. I just shake it off because maybe he doesn't know me since I just debuted on the main roster.

I get the catering hall and quickly grab my water and gulp it down before heading to the gorilla. Within minutes my theme song hits and I get a nice reaction from the crowd. They knew me when I was in NXT.

Walking down the ramp I shot a smile to the wwe universe and step into the ring. I took off my shirt and threw it into the crowd. I smiled and winked into the camera. (D/N) was already in the ring. "You don't even belong here!" she shouted along with other thing, since she's playing a heel. We stared each other down, not breaking eye contact until the bell rang.

I tackled her down onto the mat and threw hard punches to her face. Her lip started to bleed a little... oops.

After multiple suplexs, Irish whips, close lines, etc. I set her up for my finisher, which I then hit perfectly. She fell to the mat and I covered her to go for the victory.
1..2...3 "Thats it ring the bell!" Screamed the ref. "The winner of this match, and the #1 Contender for the divas championship... Katelynn(y/n)!" announced Lillian. The ref raised my hand in victory. The crowd cheered and I got out of the ring, tapping some fans hands walking back up the ramp.

Upon getting back through the curtain backstage, a few people congratulated me, patting me on the back. I walked back to the divas locker room, It was empty. Grabbing my bag, I quickly changed into some clean clothes.

After I walked out, I decided to just walk around the arena. There was still an hour left in the show.
Some parts of the arena were darker and there were less people.

"Hey!" a voice shouts stopping me in my tracks. I turn around and see a fully clothed Ryback ushering me towards him. I walk over to where he is standing almost unsure. "Yes?" I ask him hesitantly.

"You're the new diva right?" he asks, his sparkling blue eyes staring into my brown ones(I just guessed). "Yeah that's me." I say with a shy smile.
"I would like to get to know you better. Would you like to come to my tour bus to hang out for a little bit?" He asks. "Sure I would love to." you say.

Ryan smiles widely and grabs your small hand into his large one. He walks you down some halls and leads you outside. Passing by a few other tour buses, you two finally reach his. He opens the door and leads you in. The lights inside were somewhat dim. He had a fancy interior along with a leather sofa.

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asks and walks to his refrigerator. "Water would be fine." you reply. You walk over and sit of his sofa. He comes back handing you a water bottle and takes a seat next to you.

We made small talk for a while. Until he started to close his eyes and lean in. I was unsure at first but then couldn't resist him. I slowly closed my eyes and leaned in until our lips touched. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on top of him in a straddle like fashion.

Ryan ran his hands up and down my my resting them on my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while grinding on top of his crotch. I could feel myself start to get wet already. I pulled away to take off my shirt and pants. While I was doing that Ryan took off his clothes except for his boxers.

I got on top of him again to straddle him. He slips off my bra, and begins to suck on my nipples.

Ryan flipped me under him and was on top of me, holding himself up with his elbows. He yanked my panties off rubbing circles on my clit, drenching me further. I lowered my hand under him and stuck my hand in his boxers, giving him a hand job with them still on. Only stopping to wipe his pre-cum off with my thumb. His breathing started to pick up causing me to smirk. Ryan then took off his boxer in a quick movement.

He picked me up like a feather and carried us to his bed. Then dropping me gently onto it. Ryan immediately went back to work, his head going lower down my body. He got my legs and threw them over his shoulder. While his tongue attacked my pussy. I bit down hard on my lip to keep from moaning. I grabbed onto his triceps for support. He groaned sexily into my pussy, while sucking, licking, and kissing every spot.

After a minute or so, he began to get sloppy. Without warning he inserted two fingers into me. I finally let out a huge moan, causing him to Eat Me More! (lol I had to).

"Do you like that babe?" he asks in a rough voice. "Yes!" I moan softly grabbing onto him harder. He flips me over so that I'm on my hands an knees. "I said do you like that!?" he screams and then spanks my ass hard. I groan in pain and pleasure as he brings his hand to my ass spanking it harder. He continues for a few more seconds getting more moans out of me, before stopping to come up and kiss my lips.

Suddenly Ryan thrusts into me. Within a couple of thrusts I could already feel my walls tightening around his cock, due to him building me up by eating me out. I lifted one leg to go around his waist so he could thrust harder and deeper. I arched my back and felt Ryan hit my g-spot. It sent us over the edge causing us to moan louder. Our eyes locked together just we got close. Within a few more thrusts I came hard onto his cock. A short while later he pulled out and came into my mouth. "That was so good." he groaned. We both laid panting next to each other, before getting to know each other a little more.
-
-
-
I haven't wrote a one shot in so long!!!! Hopefully this one makes up for it. ;D

❗Go on youtube, its on WWEs page. Type in ' Ryback humiliates a local competitor in the locker room: Raw, August 19, 2013
At 1:25 he slaps the shit out of the guy. Imagine him spanking you like that. Ouch.

**********************************

But....... NXT is coming to Texas! Im getting tickets, unfortunately its in San Antonio which is a while 2 hours away. But Finn, Enzo and Cass are going!!!!! Ahhhhh

**********

I AM MAKING A INSTAGRAM. CAN YOU ALL HELP ME WITH A USERNAME. I was thinking it would have something to do with Sheamus/ and or wwe. As you would guess it will me a wwe account. Pm me for comment with ideas. Thank You!

Ps... Requests are now open!!! Enjoy