Danielle and Roman Reigns

This one shot is requested by
Dani-Ambroigns
-
-
-
I walked happily threw the halls back stage in the arena. I finally got moved up from being in NXT for one month. I was looking down at my shoes until I bumped into someone. I look up and see a person with half brown hair and half blond. I immediately know who it is and start to run away from the figure. I was stopped abruptly by Dean Ambrose blocking my way. "You must be the new diva." he said looking me up and down. I look at him scared and seth says "Hey dean the rookie looks scarred of us." "Good she should be." he says laughing.

I whip up enough courage and say "I am most certainly not scared of you two bastards that kiss ass to the authority." "You're going to pay for that." dean says angrily. "What are you going to do, get the authority on me?" I said taunting. "We will make your life a living hell sweetheart." dean says with a sadistic smile. I then kick him where the sun doesn't shine. I turn and slap seth in the face. I walk away fast and turn to take a glance back at them and see seth helping dean up and running off to most likely tell the authority what I did to them.

I arrive at the gorilla just in time before my theme song goes off and I head down the ramp tapping some fans hands while going to the ring to fight Eva Marie. The bell rings and just as we are about to lock up.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
SHIELD

Blast threw the arena. Eva hurriedly gets out of the ring and quickly runs up the ramp in the the back.

I hear Jerry Lawler say "What is she still doing in the ring?" "Dani run!" says JBL "she's going to get hurt." say Michael cole.

The shield gets in the ring surrounding me and they start threatening me and saying that I need to be a 'good girl' or I'm going to get punished. I now start to get angry and grab a mic from one of the employees at ringside.

"Don't make what happened earlier happen again." They get closer to me and look at each other. I turn me look in Romans eyes and I see a spark, but he still stays in character.

I then give a hard kick to the gut to Seth. Then I give Dean a punch square in the face. I kick roman in his jewels. I scurried out of the ring and ran the fastest my short legs could take me.

When I get backstage I speed walk to the divas locker room and quickly change to regular clothes and grab all my stuff and walk out of the divas locker room and exit the arena threw the back and quickly get a taxi.

I tell the address to the driver and I arrive at the hotel. After I payed and thanked him I walk to the front desk to check in and grab the card from the lady. I get in the elevator and go up to my floor. When the doors open I go down the hall to my room and unlock the door. I place my suitcase down and grab some clothes and undergarments. I go in the bath room and turn on the water and wait for it to be just right and step in and take a relaxing 20 minute shower.

When I finally get out I grab a white towel and that when I hear a knock on the door. Still only in my towel I walk out of the bathroom and unlock and open the door. I open it shocked to see roman was standing there.

"Can we talk?" he asks with pleading eyes. "Sure come in." I say even though I'm still just in a towel. He sits down on the bed and starts talking about how he remembers me from when we where little and he would take care of me. That strikes a nerve in me and I say "If you remember then why did you go off to college and never come back? I've waited years for you to come and visit or at least call, but you never did! Do you know how that felt-" he cut me off by slamming me up against the wall and staring deeply into my eyes. Suddenly he slams his full lips onto my soft plump lips. Our lips start moving in sync together. He then reaches for the hem of my towel and starts taking it off leaving me completely nude. I went down to my neck a started sucking, licking, and biting there was probably going to be bruises in the morning. He takes off his shirt and tosses me on the bed. Roman then got both of my wrists in one hand and held them above my head. We start having a heated make out session and with his other hand he starts rubbing my breast causing me to moan loudly. In a swift movement he takes off his pants and briefs and enters me without warning. He starts thrusting just hard with out giving time to adjust to him. I most from the mixture of pain and pleasure. as I'm close to my peak roman stars rubbing my slit sending over the edge. We both cum at the same time and he lies down next to me breathless. I put my head on his chest and he says "I love you." "I love you too."
-
-
-