Y/N and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by BrilliantlyInspired
-
-
-
The door to the car was opened for me. I smiled at my boyfriend Dean Ambrose and thanked him as he shut the door behind me.

He grabbed onto my hand to hold it, and we started walking to the entrance of the restaurant called Texas Roadhouse. He opened the door and we walked up to the hostess. "For Dean Ambrose" he told her. She smiled and motioned us to follow her.

We started walking to the less crowded area of the restaurant. I tried not to step on all the empty peanut shells on the floor.

We arrived at one of the wooden booths and sat opposite of each other. The hostess gave us menus and said the waitress will be here shortly and then walked back to the front.

I opened the menu and started to scan thru it. The waitress came and we ordered our food. She left to go take the order.

She came back with our drinks and I got a lemonade and Dean got a beer. She placed down our appetizer in front of us, which was Texas cheese Fries with bacon on top.

Dean and I ate our appetizer and about 20 minutes later she came back with our food. I ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger with more texas cheese fries on the side and he got a full rack of ribs. We dug into our food and thanked the waitress.

Dean and I finished our food and he put the money on the table. We walked out of the restaurant and were about to go to the car.

I stopped him when I saw the bright lights of what I recognized to be a carnival close by.

"Dean can we please go?" I begged. He looked hesitant for a moment and then nodded.

We walked the short distance to the carnival and saw that it wasn't that packed. Dean and I got wristbands from the ticket booth and we went on some rides.

The first one being the Carousal. He got on a shark, and I got on some kind of leopard.
We giggled as we rode it and then after in finished we went on a ride called the ring of fire.

We took a break after those rides and sat on a bench and ate cotton candy and he bought a coke and slushy. We ate our snacks and the went to the Ferris wheel.

The man stopped the ride when we were at the top. I looked around and saw all the lights to the city. Dean put his arm around me. I looked up at him and he started to lean in. Our lips met and we shared a passionate kiss.

We pulled apart and stared its I each others eyes breathless as we made our way down.
-
-
-
I apologize if this wasn't very good. I tried my hardest to make this interesting.

And if you don't like or know what Texas Roadhouse is. I didn't know if its only here in Texas or not.

But I hope you liked it even if you didn't its okay. :)
--------------------------

The restaurant is actually in front of the carnival whenever it comes.

There really is a huge movie theater and a few restaurants and shopping outlets next to Texas Roadhouse where I live. So the setting was real.
-------------------------