Destiny and Dean Ambrose

This one shot is requested by Megamaxqueen
-
-
-
I had just finished winning my match against Naomi at Extreme Rules tonight. We had a title match and I retained.

Currently I was sitting backstage watching the matches go on. Dean Ambrose was now in a title match fir the United States Championship.

I really wanted him to win. Because I secretly had a crush on him. Sometimes I would catch him staring at me. And he would wink and smile.

Not paying attention to the match, I hear the bell ring. Dean has his hand lifted in the air and the title in his hand, I smile.

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Tonight I didn't have a match. I decide to go surprise Dean in his locker room. Since he just finished his match.

I walk out of my locker room and down the hall to his. I knock on the door, and no one answers. I open the door and find that it's unlocked.

"Dean?" I call out. No one answers. Until I notice that the water from the shower in his bathroom is running.

I contemplate on waiting for him or leaving. I start to look around, and see his US title. I look around to see if there is anyone watching or if he got out. Then I quickly snatch it and wrap it around my waist and run out of his locker room and back into mine.

After about 15 minutes I hear what sounds like shouting. I get up and walk to the door and peak my head out.

Dean he going down the halls and knocking on everyone's door. Asking if they have seen his title.
I close the door and sit back on the couch and watch RAW as it goes on.

Suddenly there's a knock on my door. Dean just opens the door and walks in. "Have you seen my-" he says and stops, as he sees me wearing his title.

I smile innocently. He then closes the door and locks it. My smile fades as I realize what he's doing.

He then smirks as he sees me start to get scarred. "You've been a bad girl for taking my title Destiny (y/n). And bad girls deserve to get punished." he said and walks toward me.

I try and sink into the sofa more, to try and get father away from him.
"Get up"he commands. I do as he says.

"Strip!" he tells me. "What?" I ask shocked. "You heard me slut." he says.

I slowly take off my tank top, and drop it on the floor. Dean starts to get impatient, and yanks off my jeans. Leaving me in only a bra an panties.

"Take them off" he said motioning to his pants. I undid his zipper and button, and slid them down his long strong legs.

He reaches behind my back and undoes my bra, then rips off my panties.

Dean then takes off his boxers. He lays me down on the sofa and spreads my legs open, gripping onto my thighs. One of his leg was rested on the sofa, and the other making him stand up on floor.

He then thrusts into me. I wince because of his size. And try to adjust. Then he starts picking up the pace.

Without my consent, a moan escapes my lips. He looks me in the eyes and smirks, knowing that I like it.

I try to hold in my moans by biting my lip. He then reaches forward and starts stroking my clit.

By doing that it sent me over the limit. I started to feel the sensation of the bottom of my stomach start to warm up.

He pulled out knowing I was about to cum. I start to get disappointed. Then he slams back into me roughly. I gasp and he moans.

After a few more thrusts. I feel my walls start to tighten around his large cock. He is engulfed in my juices, and then pulls out.

Then he starts to pump his own cock. Within a matter of seconds, his cock starts squirting out with cum. I sit up and reach forward. I licked up and down his cock. Cleaning it of any cum, and swallowing every last drop.

He took a few seconds to catch his breath, then leaned down towards my ear. "Lets do this again sometime." Then puts on his clothes.

He bends down at small coffee table in front of the sofa where I'm sitting. Then grabs his US title that he took from me. He walks to the door, and winks at me before leaving. I can't help but smile by what happened.
-
-
-
Sorry it took so long!!

**************************************

IMPORTANT NEWS

I am going to stop doing Dean Ambrose requests for 1 Week. I have one more request for him, then I'm done.

The reason is I get too many requests for him. And I want to start doing other superstar one shots.
Also I just don't like him.
It was very hard doing this one shot. Well mostly the dirty part.

I had to think of JJ Watt doing that to write this.

But my Dean Ambrose requests will be open May/2nd/2015. No and's ifs's or but's. And this is final.