Our Lost Faith| TaeKook

By wordofTaeKook

This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - soci... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chatper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Changes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Outline
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Answers
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Question
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Answered
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Ending
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Suggestion
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
End
Something New

Chapter 34

3K 130 48
By wordofTaeKook

I am exactly sorry that I wasn't able to post chapters. I been busy with work and home. I do my best to post a lot but I hope you enjoy this short chapter loves. Thank you so much for being so patient and supporting💜💜💜

(PAST TIMELINE)

"Taehyung we are gonna be late!" Jungkook calls from outside as he and his son are seated inside their car.

The family of three was going out to celebrate a lovely day. Jungkook and Yeonjun were playing with the steering wheel while sitting on his father's lap, they were waiting for Taehyung to come out but the other was getting ready.

"Just a minute," Taehyung says, fixing his shirt. A big smile painted on his face as the past weeks have been imaginable.

The doubt that he had been married to Jungkook was slowly fading away. He was scared thinking maybe his decision wasn't good but Jungkook had that change. Jungkook did nothing but bring happiness to him and his son's life. Every single day it felt magical, his morning filled with happiness, nights filled with peacefulness. There was nothing much he could ask because he had it all now.

"This is why we can't be on time soon," Jungkook says, pinching Yeonjun's chubby cheeks and making the toddler giggle.

Taehyung cheeks himself again on the large mirror in his room-well technically his and Jungkook's room now. His cheeks clouded with a dusty rose again with the thought of him and Jungkook sharing a bed. But it wasn't the time to be getting all shy because his husband and son were waiting. He looks around for his earrings that he knew he had set in on the side but couldn't find them.

He frowns knowing he left out so he messes around the room to find it but he has no luck. "Where did I put it?" He scolds himself and goes to look in the last drawer but he frowns when he doesn't see the earring but a small bottle of medication hidden away.

He picks up the bottle in confusion and sees most of the pills were gonna. The bottle didn't have any labels because it was ripped off the bottle. He wondered how it got to his drawer. He was about to put it away but the bottle slipped out of his hands causing the pills inside to fall all over the floor. He bent down to pick them up when his eyes caught something under the drawer. Taehyung reaches his hands to bring out a similar-looking bottle from under.

The exams both bottles and rises it the same one. He wonders if Jungkook knows anything about the medicals. "Taehyung" he hears Jungkook calling again.

He put away both bottles and bought himself out before Jungkook went in. "What took you so long?" Jungkook smiles when Taehyung appears in front of him.

Taehyung also smiles "nothing" he lies. He was gonna ask about the pills but Jungkook beat him to it. "We should get going, our reservations gonna be canceled if not" Jungkooks held onto Taehyung's hands and dragged him towards the car.

"This way sir," the waiter says pointing towards their table. Yeonjun was in Jungkook's arms, while his other hand was holding onto Taehyung's hands as they made their way to the table.

"I hope you like the place," Jungkook says, placing Yeonjun onto the baby chair beside him and then pulling out a chair for Taehyung.

"It's beautiful Jungkook," he smiles, thanking him. The family settles down and orders their meals.

Jungkook was stealing glances at Taehyung and his heart was skipping beats one after another. He finally felt the happiness of having Taehyung as his. Their situation and timing may be wrong but he can never exchange what he has now. He can finally feel what it's like to be complete and at peace. And it is because of the man in front of him, his husband.

"You are staring," Taehyung says looking Not up at Jungkook because if he did he might not be able to sit normally again.

"You are too pretty not to," Jungkook says and Taehyung eyes widen at Jungkook.

Taehyung stares surprised but Jungkook gives him a proud smile. "Don't even" Taehyung warns, pulling his hair behind his ears.

"I didn't do anything. How did you not expect me to stare when you look gorgeous? Looking at you I want to bring you back home, lock us in our room-" Taehyung throws fruit at Jungkook to make him stop talking.

Jungkook laughs whole heartily at Taehyung's blushing face, he thinks Taehyung is too adorable but he wasn't lying. He just wants to have Taehyung lock him away because he can see the way some of the people were staring at his husband. "You have no shame," Taehyung sighs.

"What a shame, honestly. Can I not say my husband is so pretty and sexy with his lace shirt, exposed collarbones, red lips-" Taehyung was feeling greedy inside his tummy with the looks Jungkook was giving him.

The look in Jungkook's eyes was lustful, the want in his voice sent shivers inside him. Taehyung felt goosebumps when Jungkook leaned closer to him. His eyes shyly looked down. Jungkook leans near his ear, his hot breath fanning onto Taehyung ear. Jungkook's hands sneak behind Taehyung's back and Taehyung freezes looking toward the people in front of him and back at Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung whispered at Jungkook , his eyes watching the other table to see if anyone was looking at them.

"I guess my hands want to feel the beauty too, '' Jungkook whispered back. His finger traced the outline of Taehyung's curvy sides.

Taehyung holds his breath, his body leaning against the backrest wanting to feel more of the touch. He covers his face with his hands so no one can see how he felt along with his mouth. Jungkook becomes more daring as his hands go under the lacey shirt, feeling Taehyung's warm skin against his finger. Taehyung bites his lips, his finger curling against his pants. He gives Jungkook a begging look to stop because he doesn't want to embrace himself by jumping onto his arms. But Jungkook was enjoying this much more with no plans to stop.

"S-stop" Taehyung whispered but Jungkoo pretended not to hear and continued to eat and feed Yeounjun while his hands inside Taehyung's shirt were dangerously reaching to Taehyung's chest.

The only reason no one could see them was because of the dim light and the fact their table was towards the end which Taehyung was glad for. Taehyung places his hands on Jungkook's thighs to have him stop but that only made it add more to the latte pleasure. Taehyung glares at Jungkook but the other isn't bothered as he takes a spoonful in his mouth and smirks.

Taehyung's nails Digges against Jungkook's pants, his lips bitten harder when Jungkook's hands tease against his sensitive areas. Jungkook himself lost control seeing taehyung like that. Taehyung's eyes were teary, his legs crossed together, his face and lips holding the darkest set of red while trying to be normal.

After what seemed like forever Jungkook decided to give the poor male a break or else he could take Taehyung right there. Taehyung sighs in relief, his eyes giving Jungkook a hard look because of the mess he made him. Jungkook brought a spoonful of food in front of Taehyung's mouth and told him to eat it.

When Taehyung only glared at him jungkook leaned closer and said "eat you while being needing this energy for what yet to come" he leaves a peck on the side of taehyung ear.

Taehyung feels his heart drop, Jungkook wasn't gonna let him live like this. Jungkook proudly feeds taehyung the food and sends a wink. The family enjoys their dinner well while Yeonjun messes with his. Taehyung walks behind the father and son as they make their way out of the restaurant.

The three make their way to the parking area with Taehyung making Yeonjung giggle from behind. But all their laughter dies down when the person in front of their car approaches them.

Jungkook frowns seeing Ji-Eun standing by their car, Taehyung eyes widen not expecting to see her after so long.

"Hi" her voice low and sad as she gives the two a small smile. Ji-Eun grips her purse as her eyes had been watching the happy family.

She watches how Jungkook holds onto the small child while Taehyung hands were inked with Jungkook. She feels something in her heart that she can't name at the moment seeing the family. Jungkook looks at Taehyung who was focused on the girl in front of them. "What are you doing here?" he asks and Ji-eun is a little surprised by his cold tone.

"Can I please talk to you?" she says to Jungkook and looks at taehyung "alone" she clarified. Taehyung frowns but doesn't question, the storm of some kind of rage filling him.

He looked at Jungkook but saw how his husband wasn't doing the same towards him but at Ji-Eun he felt a string. Something about the way the two looked at each other brought an old kind of feeling inside him. Jungkook was gonna tell Ji-Eun that whatever she needed to say she can say it in front of Taehyung but he didn't get to. Taehyung takes Yeonjun out of Jungkook's arms and walks away toward the car.

Jungkook felt like he did something wrong as Taehyung didn't even say anything or look back at him. He glares back at Ji-Eun who didn't seem very happy about either "whatever you have to say better be important for you to follow us here at this hour and have Taehyung misunderstand us." Jungkook once again says with a cold tone.

"I had promised myself not to bother you if it wasn't important," she says, moving closer to Jungkook.

Taehyung places Yeonjun on his baby seat and closes the door. He dared to look their way and he felt rays of string at home close the two stood with each other. He doesn't like feeling like this, he shouldn't be feeling this crappy but knowing their past he can't help but think. He begged it, nothing his heart was thinking.

"Make it quick my husband is waiting for me," Jungkook says uninterested on hearing whatever she had to say.

Ji-Eun sighs not wanting to feel upset about the way Jungkook was talking to her "your mother came by and give me this" she also says coldly and takes out the documents Mrs. jeon brought to her.

She hands Jungkook the papers, and he gives her a look and takes the paper. The lights from the street lamps were bright enough for him to read the paper. His eyes widened, filled with anger as he glares at her. "What nonsense is this?" he shouts.

Ji-Eun, unfrozen by Jungkook's reaction, expected him to act like that "an unwanted gift from your mother" she said.

Jungkook comes closer only inches away from her "what should I make out of this?" he angrily said.

"It's a threat! Your dear mother wants us to marry or else she will hurt you-" Jungkook grabs onto her arm. His iron hold on her arms causes her pain, and he jerks her towards him. Ji-Eun puts her hands against Jungkook's chest to create some distance, her eyes scared seeing the fire in Jungkook's eyes.

"Whatever bullshit my mother tells you don't fucking come to me about it! And don't fucking think just because he says she will hurt me she can!" he growls shouting at her face.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears, even when he was trying not to shed those tears but seeing how Ji-Eun was in Jungkook's arms, her hands placed against him. Her hands were shaky, he looked away but his tears still fell. His hand cruel to his chest suddenly feeling cold.

"I am bringing him into this! Your mother threatened to kill him if we won't together-"

"I don't give a fuck! No one will ever hurt Taehyung. I don't know what you even thought about coming here but if you think that I will come after you because of this then you are wrong. Why do you even try? Didn't you say you have a husband or something? What do I look like to you a playtime-"

"Are you fuckin kidding me!" she pushes him away "I didn't come here thinking you come after me! I came here because I am scared she's gonna hurt you! She threatened me that if I don't marry You, she will hurt Jungkook! Why don't you understand that!" she felt her tears falling with the way Jungkook was accusing her.

Her reason to come here wasn't to take Jungkook, but she was scared, she didn't know what to do. She wanted to talk to Jungkook, so she found out where Jungkook was and went to the village but she found out more than just Jungkook. But she didn't know Jungkook could straight up accuse her of something she wasn't even thinking about.

"Then what did you come here for? Do you think that because of this small threat I come running to you? I don't fucking care if she hurt me or not. She plans to take Taehyung away from me. I will die but never agree to this bullshit" Jungkook pushes her away.

Ji-Eun looked at him hurt, she cared about him, and she was worried for him yet Jungkook just pushed her like she was nobody. "Don't ever come to me for shit like this ' he throws the papers on the ground and walks away angrily.

"She threatened to kill Taehyung," she whispered. She went back to Jungkook. Jungkook stops, and he turns back at her.

"What," he asked. She holds back a cry and faces Jungkook "she threatens to kill Taehyung.......like his father" Jungkook's heart drops at her words.

Ji-Eun nods "I didn't just come because I am only scared of you Jungkook. I am scared for Taehyung too. Your mother is an evil person, Jungkook. She can hurt anyone for her pleasure. I don't want you or Taehyung in danger-"

"Nothing will happen to taehyung" Jungkook says boldly "I will make sure of that. You don't have to worry about that. Stay away from my mother and us" Jungkook turns away from her walking towards his car, leaving her helpless on the street.

Taehyung doesn't look at Jungkook when he gets in the car. He was in the backseat with his son. Jungkook feels guilty along with being scared as he looks back at his husband but seeing Taehyung's eyes closed and asleep he remains silent and starts the car.

They make it to their home without a word. Jungkook tries to help bring Yeonjun down but Taehyung holds the remains of his son. Jungkook watches Taehyung walk into the house, he doesn't call him to wait for him but quietly follows them. He goes into the storage room while Taehyung goes to the bedroom.

Jungkook searched for something in the storeroom but he couldn't find it. He suddenly felt a headache, his hands flooded into a fist and his teeth gritted. "The threat to kill Taehyung" Ji-Eun's words repeated, and he felt anger rising again.

He wants to yell but he can't, he holds onto anything he finds and smashes it against the wall. He was drawing in his anger, he searched even more for the stack of bottles he had hidden away but they weren't there. "Fuck!" he screams, turning the table upside down.

He needs those pills to keep in control. The pills he was taking kept him in peace or else he would have lost himself a long time ago. He searches every corner of the room but he doesn't find it. Taehyung heard loud noises, he put Yeonjun to bed and went to check on Jungkook.

Even if he was upset he wanted to make sure the other us were okay. But Taehyung's eyes widened seeing the situation Jungkook was in. The room was a complete mess and Jungkook was in the middle of the mess. His hands holding his head, as he was on his knees. Taehyung runs to Jungkook, he drops to his knees in front of him. "Jungkook '' Taehyung worriedly calls, his hands placed on Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened seeing taehyung. No! No! Taehyung can't be near Jungkook right, he doesn't want to hurt him. Jungkook's headache got even worse, he tried scooting away from Taehyung but he couldn't. "Jungkook, are you okay? What happened?" Taehyung repeatedly asked not to understand what was going on.

Taehyung didn't understand that his repeated question was only triggering his anger more. It was adding to Jungkook's headache. Jungkook hasn't taken the pill which only meant he was gonna go insane for hours and he can't be near Taehyung. He will never forgive himself if hurt him.

"Jungkook-" Taehyung was pushed away by Jungkook. The hurt and shock in Taehyung's eyes made it worse for Jungkook.

Jungkook stood on his feet and walked out of the room and the house. Taehyung's seat was shocked, everything was adding to his pain even more. Jungkook once got out of the house and screamed in pain and anger. He got in his car and left for the only person who could give him those pills to calm him down. Even if he didn't want to see his mother he had to.

Yes, Jungkook takes pills, they were pills given by his mother a long time ago. It helped him to keep himself in control and not have frequent episodes where he loses himself and behaves like a monster. He never questioned his mother then as to what the pills were but only focused on the fact that they helped in some way. She gives him more than one drug lie pill to help him and now he is so addicted, with them that he keeps a stock of them hidden from others. Those pills make him go numb and relax, he even forgets many things afterward. He only cared about getting better and rid of the pain in his head. So he drives back to his mother for those pills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
123K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
53.1K 2.2K 13
Taehyung has many problems with his life but he continues to pretend to be happy. One day there is a new student, one that recognises how sad Taehyun...
57.6K 3.3K 46
Jimin is confident, bold, sexy, a little arrogant oh- and bisexual. He doesn't care what other's think or say about him. He has perfected the mask th...