Our Lost Faith| TaeKook

By wordofTaeKook

This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - soci... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chatper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Changes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Outline
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Question
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Answered
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Ending
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Suggestion
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
End
Something New

Chapter 23

4.1K 204 242
By wordofTaeKook

(past timeline)

(This scene is from the same day when Jungkook rejects Taehyung and breaks his friends)

Sorry it bit long

"Eomma kookie have a friend" the scream of the little boy filled the cold hall of the jeon homes. Mrs. Jeon looked over at her son who was running towards her with a bright smile filled with laughter.

Mr. Jeon joined the mother and son on the couch with his legs crossed and smiling seeing his son full of laughter "My kookie have what?" he asked, taking his son in his arms.

"Kookie made a friend appa! Tae said he was gonna be my best friend! I will have someone to play with as other kids do '' little Jungkook clapped his hands together, his eyes growing big and lips turning into the most beautiful smile that filled his father's heart with joy.

"Woah! My kookie made a friend! What is his name kookie?" he excitedly said, clapping along with the giggling boy.

Mr. Jeon's heart filled with joy that his son was able to find, happy that there was someone out there that cared for his son and wanted to be his friend. His heart was broken many times when his son would cry because no other kids wanted to be around him. Because of what they heard about his son he was left out of the happiness of childhood. So he is thrilled that someone was kind to his son.

"TaeTae he is my best friend! TaeTae said he will play with kookie, and share his toys and candy with me. Appa do you know something" The boy looked up at his father who played among and shook his head no.

"TaeTae said kookie is also his first best friend and he wants kookie to stay with him. We're gonna go play at his home tomorrow, he has so many pretty dolls" the innocent boy said, jumping on his father's lap.

"My kookie is gonna have so much fun now. Now kookie won't play with appa" Mr. Jeon teased with a crying face.

"Jungkook, go to your room, you have Mrs. Jun coming for your class" Mrs. Jeon's harsh voice echos the living room.

Mr. Jeon frowns at his wife's tone, he looks back at his son whose excitement dies down from his mother's voice "kookie how about you go and sleep, you have a lot of fun things to do with your new friend right? You need rest so you can play a lot" Hearing his father's words Jungkook nods and runs towards his room laughing.

"What was that about? Didn't you hear that Kookie made a friend?" He smiles at his wife but she responds with an annoyed face and crosses her arms over her chest.

"And what am I supposed to do about it? Rejoices the fact that out of all the kids he would befriend the choice weird kid Taehyung. Do you know what others think of that kid? He plays with dolls, he acts like a girl and-"

"Let me stop you there," Mr. Jeon says pointing at his wife "I said our son finally has a friend! This is what we wanted! For our son not to be looked down on and be treated equally like the rest of the kids. For him to have a normal childhood and now when he has a chance to have that childhood why are you suddenly against it? That boy can be our child's hope for happiness-"

"I don't care! My child is not gonna be around a freak! You have no idea what people speak of that kid and whose son he belongs to. His father is no other then-"

"As I told you, Ryen, that boy made my son smile, giving me the chance to see the happiness in my son's eyes. Even if it was for a second my son felt good about himself because of his friend. I don't care who he belongs to, what others speak of but trust me when I say this" Mr. Jeon walks closer to his wife and stares into her eyes with a warning.

"If you ruin this happiness of my son then there will come a day where I will forget that I ever loved you" He threatened as Mrs. Jeon glared at him. He walks away to his son's room to share the excitement.

"That boy has to go!" she screams after her husband walks with angry steps.

She will never let that low-life child come closer to her son. Her son doesn't need more of the Kim family in his life. Her son is much better than that boy. She knows that boy is only befriending her son because he is a Jeon! No one has ever approached her son without their gain so she won't believe that boy doesn't have his greed.

Time passes by from childhood to teenagers but Jeon Ryen was unsuccessful in keeping her son away from Taehyung. No matter how many times she has shown Taehyung's true face to Jungkook, her son doesn't believe her. He was always stuck to that low-life child. They have gotten so close that people start throwing words at her ears. She has heard and seen many things that would ruin her son's life.

She has seen them get very close to each other, and that Taehyung boy is always finding his way toward her son. Touching him with his disgusting hands. She had kept her mouth shut because of her husband but things were getting out of control. If she didn't put an end to the two things could get very ugly for her son.

"You see those kids, don't you think they are close together?" one of the mothers speaks to the other ladies as they all stare at the two young teenagers walking holding hands.

"Gukki do you think I am pretty?" Taehyung asks to giggle as the two walk hands together and swing.

"Of course, TaeTae is the most pretty person I know," Jungkook said and smirk at Taehyung's blushing face.

Jungkook pulled him cover walking further to their sitting area up on the hill.

"I will say I hear that they aren't just friends! My Jay was telling me how they always hold hands and hug each other. They have been close since childhood. Who knows what sinful things those two have been doing?" The lady's side eyes the giggling teenagers in disgust as others gasped.

Ryen Jeon clenches her fist in anger staring at the group of jobless ladies. "Me too, I heard that! I heard they even do shameful acts too....my lord at such a young age and two men how disgusting" the other near them eyes widened in shock. Shaking their heads and sighing at society's sin.

"Gukki if you marry you want girl or boy" Taehyung innocently asks.

Jungkook doesn't reply right away as he was too busy taking his jacket off so Taehyung can sit on it and not directly on the grass.

"Gukki answer!" Taehyung whines bunny Jungkook to sit next to him.

"Why are you asking me all of sudden?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung and the other smiles wildly.

"Eomma said people who are married stay together for a long time. They live together too! So I want to ask who Gukki wants to live with" he fondly looks up at Jungkook and regrets because his cheeks become hot from the look Jungkook was giving him.

"Then I want to marry Taehyung, I want to forever stay next to you and live together" jungkook might not understand the power of his words as he might not have thought much about answering but for Taehyung his heart just skipping millions of beats. How stomach growing butterfly and face heating more.

"Yah! Who's the kid? Don't their parents know what their kids are up to? How careless of them! It is their fault for letting their children freely roam and not teach" they shamed and nodded heads in agreement.

"Wait, isn't that Jeon's child?" The said words grab the attention of others as ladies take a close look at Jungkook who was busy fixing Taehyung's hair.

"Do you want to marry me and stay together?" Jungkook asks as he removes the piece of hair covering Taehyung eyes.

"If it means to stay with you then I marry Gukki only. I want us to live together and be happy" jungkook heart filled with reliving and joy that he can't explain with words.

Mrs. Jeon's hands start sweating as the name mentioned. She was ready to walk up to the ladies and scream at their faces for talking so ill about her son but what comes out of the lady's mouth has her feet glued to the ground.

"Yes! That the psycho son of Ryen! Now it makes all sense" the lady said in a mocking tone. The rest of the mothers gave all kinds of looks to Jungkook.

Jungkook heard the scream of the lady who called him Psycho. A word that seems to be created just for him. He seems to have no other identity besides that. Jungkook lowers his head not meeting Taehyung eyes.

"How dare this old hag speak like that!" Taehyung was ready to go fight the lady but jungkook holds his wrist.

"Don't she only say the truth" he whispers with a broken voice?

Taehyung immediately drops to his knees hearing the sadness in his voice "Gukki" he cups Jungkook's face.

"You are nothing they say! You are my Gukki my bunny. You are so sweet and kind Gukki. Don't listen to them I know you better than them. You were never what they tell you." Taehyung assures connecting this forehead.

"Jeon Jungkook the psycho obviously would be around that weird boy. Who else would ever be around that insane child? They just moved here a year ago, didn't they?" one of them asked.

"Hmm, and you know why?'' They shook their heads. Words were going around that Jeon's son had beaten up some poor child at his other school. Because he lost his mind and got mad. The school refused to take that incense kid back in the school so they had to move '' the lady finishes with an unforgiving grin.

"That's not all! They also had to move house because The older Jeon didn't want that monstrous child around her house. Frankly, Ryen's son has been a trouble for the elder. I mean I probably kick them out too if I got to know my grandson was a lunatic psychopath who does weird shit" the ladies all laugh at Jungkook who may or may not have heard the conversation as he and Taehyung were set only a couple of feet away and the ladies weren't exactly quiet about it.

"How can they keep so mean! They don't even know you yet they think they can talk shit! Your, grandma, was just as rude as them! I am glad you left that antique fossil" Taehyung said and smiled when Jungkook laughs a little.

"You are something Taehyung" Jungkook commented looking back at him.

"I don't know care no one gets to hurt my Gukki. If anything I would put dead bugs on their back" he tries to sound mean but he sounds like a whining baby.

"My innocent TaeTae! Trying to sound all-powerful" Jungkook teases pinching Taehyung cheeks.

"Shut up and let go I want ice cream" Taehyung pouts and Jungkook agrees and holds Taehyung's hands because Taehyung likes it.....he does too.

"And now they have chosen to come to our city to ruin the peace and the honor this city holds. What shame for us to have to see those disgusting sights. People like them are a bad influence on our children. We cannot have them in our place and ruin our children's lives like this" one of the ladies stood in rage as they watched those two teenagers leaving.

"But what can we do? They are in higher powers, they are the Jeons after all" they groan knowing in front of money and power they can't do much.

"We must warn the society to have and do anything to remove them from here. They are disgusting, can't have them destroy our beautiful community-"

The ladies start screaming and running away from the suddenly showering rain falling upon them. They turn back to see Mrs. Jeon holding a large hole attached to a fire truck that was targeted towards the ladies. "Have you gone mad? How dare you-"

"Oh, you don't know how daring I can get ladies" fears run through the group of women hearing her angry tone of Ryen as she runs towards the running holes down on the ground.

She walks in her fashionable heels and stands closer to the woman. She stares at each of their faces and smiles like a maniac. In a second the sound of skin slapping rings everyone hears as Ryen slaps the woman who called her son "psycho".

The ladies' eyes widened and their jaws dropped in fear and shock as they didn't think of the outcome. Ryen grabs onto her hair and pulls her to be on her knees. "You spoke so ill of my son because of some stupid shit you heard. You tried to ruin my son's name and called him psycho. Will I show you what a real psycho looks like? '' She doesn't let go of the lady's hair and drags her on the wet ground towards the edge of the hills.

The ladies around them didn't dare to step to stop Ryen because they were still in shock. Ryen held an evil smirk as they pulled the lady over the hills and let her body fall all the way. The lady screams and shouts with tears as she rolls down the rocky and muddy hill becoming all dirty and a rag.

"Be thankful that I am not in the mood to kill or no one would ever know in which parts of Korea they will find your remains. Bad mouth my son again and I make sure you regret you opening your mouth Bitch!" she screams at everyone and the ladies nod scared.

"Such pathetical sleeves calling yourself honorable! You can't even let a child breathe in happiness without being a green-eyed monster! There is nothing wrong with my son but your small-minded self! It is people like you who are born with a sick mindset that is destroying society. Your undeveloped brain is the reason why people can't live in peace because of your unrealistic norms of living your patich life." She lectures them as she picks up their expensive heels and throws them on the heads of the ladies who quickly run.

"You can't do shit about your worthless life doesn't mean you get to ruin my son you ugly face bitch" she shouts chasing the woman behind with red eyes.

The two walk among the spring blooms, the sun almost setting down the hill. Their hands still holding each other as they walk in comfortable silence. The soft wind played with their hair and face. Jungkook walked ahead and pulled Taehyung with him.

On top of the hill were only a couple of rays of light displayed Taehyung stop walking which stopped Jungkook's steps too. Jungkook turns back to look at Taehyung and his breath hitches.

Jungkook always knew Taehyung was beautiful but something about this moment somehow made Taehyung look ethereal with the golden rays shining inside his honey skin. Taehyung doe eyes only on him, his lips bitten a little while the wind becomes mischievous.

Unknowingly Jungkook feet move their own as they take slower steps toward the waiting boy. Their eyes hold each other. Jungkook's free hand contacts Taehyung's soft skin as he cups Taehyung face.

Taehyung's heart accelerated with great increase having Jungkook so close to him. His own hands gripping onto Jungkook's shoulders. He closes his eyes because he can't look into those eyes without the feeling of wanting something else.

If only Taehyung knew that Jungkook wanted the same thing. He wanted nothing more than to touch those rosy luscious lips of his best friend. He wants to know how it feels to have them on his. Would they be soft? How could it feel to kiss him?

Jungkook leans closer and closer until he is inches away from touching those reds. Their breathing mingled with each other "can I kiss you?" Jungkook doesn't know where he got the courage to ask but there is no turning back now.

"Please" Taehyung whispered. His eyes still close because it feels so unreal to him.

But all these doubts go away when jungkook soft lips captured his own. It felt like the universe had stop time just for the two. The ground becoming too still for them, the wind strong at the dawn.

Their body goes through electrics, the current going on their spins causing goosebumps as their lips play with each into softy patterns.

They two have no words as they pull a little to glance at each other. Jungkook smiles removing the small drops of crystals from the corner of Taehyung eyes. Taehyung grins widely, his heart doing all kinds of dances when kissing Jungkook. He can't describe these feelings but he never felt so good before.

They lean again one more time and capture each other lips for another kiss. This time a little bit faster but the same feelings just double. Taehyung hands around Jungkook's sides and Jungkook on Taehyung's neck. Letting the moment cravings inside their core memories. This beautiful moment will forever be reminded of what true affection feels like.

"You look horrifying" Mr. Jeon looks at his wife who pushes past the front door. Jeon Ryen looked like she had returned from a battlefield. Her hair was messy, flying in all directions, her dress torn and dirty, her face and arms full of bruises with heels on her left arm.

"Where is Jungkook?" She asked and a second later Jungkook appeared from his room holding a small gift bag in his hands.

"Eomma I am going to go see Tae-" the smile on Jungkook's face faints away as she stares at his mother's state.

In a matter of seconds, he runs to his mother with worried eyes and wobbling lips. He cares about his mother's face "what happened? Are you okay?" his small yet scared voice asks.

"You have to promise me something today kookie" she begins which makes the father and son frown.

"You know for you I will do anything but please let's take care of you. You have bruises and-"

"I will keep having these bruises if you don't give me the promise" she straight up said, her legs and feet shaky. She had to grab onto the wooden door because she might lose her balance.

"Eomma!" Jungkook catches his mother in his arms with his father to his side. "Please let me get you seated first" Jungkook drops the gift bag on the floor and picks his mother in his warm arm.

She couldn't protest so she let her head rest against her son's shoulder. Jungkook leads her to the couch and gently places her there. He tells his father to stay next to her as he runs to grab the first aid. His hands shook a little seeing his mother hurt and bruised. He has never seen her in this state because she was a woman with class and grace. Always in the finest shape, never the messy one. Seeing her hand with dirt and bruises his heart dropped.

Jungkook returned not even a minute later and got on his knees in front of his mother. He picks up the ornaments and holds his mother's hand but Mrs. Jeon takes it back. "Eomma-"

"Promise me first" she demands eyes on her son. "Please you are bleeding Ryen-" she cuts her husband.

"I don't care even if I die today I won't-"

"Please don't say that eomma. I promise I will do whatever you want from me but please don't hurt yourself like this" Jungkook had tears in his eyes. His mother is his weakness and he can't see her in pain.

"Promise me that from now on you will never see Taehyung again, you will never meet him," Mrs. Jeon says as silently something breaks inside Jungkook.
"Ryen what nonsense are you saying! You can't ask such a thing from Jungkook! Taehyung is his friend!" Mr. Jeon stumped on his feet angry at his wife.

"Taehyung is nothing but a source of humiliation for my son. You have no idea of what goes outside of these four walls. That boy is all of Jungkook! He cringes on our son! He touches disgustingly! He pushes the limits of friendship out the window! Because of that weird kid, my Jungkook is also in shame in front of others!" she shouts at him.

"What other says shouldn't matter-"

"It fucking matter when they are out there call my son psycho!" she screams. Jungkook closes his eyes and sighs. He wants to laugh at this repeated second. He has heard these same words over and over so many times that nowadays it has become laughable to him now. He clutches his hands around his pants and stays calm.

"You have no idea of what others say and do! You only have ever heard a little but I hear it every day, every second! Ever since I saw my kookie as a child I have been hearing nothing but hate for him. How ill they have thought of him! You have no fucking clue!" He screams over and over as tears float through her eyes.

"My kookie who has done nothing to hurt anyone, nor have ever said anything. Yet everyone makes him an easy target to bad mouth because of what he has, what he can't control. From an age when he couldn't even walk to now, they have been all over my son calling him names, hurting him. No matter if they were family or strangers, they just kept on hurting my son!" She cries harder and harder.

Mr. Jeon looks to the side holding back his tears. Jungkook did not react because there was nothing much left for him to react differently than those he's been doing all his life. He had already done all the crying which is why he had no more tears to cry. So he just listens like always.

"They say my baby is insane, a lunatic who knows nothing but to harm others! But my Kookie has never hurt anyone! Never once raises his hands on those who didn't deserve it, never even claps back at those who have been hurting him. But yet they always hurt him" she falls to her knees in front of Jungkook.

"I am sorry baby" she holds Jungkook's face in her hands, her teary eyes staring at her hands "I am sorry it is all my fault I could ne-ever protect you from them! You had to go through so much because of me-"

"No eomma please don't" he holds his sobbing mother in his embrace "you have done nothing but protect me, always fighting for me and keeping me from my bad reality. You fought so many people for me. You must be tired of having to hear them. Forgive me I was born like this" Jungkook apologizes and Mrs. Jeon quickly denies it.

"You are not the one to be sorry for being born the way you did, baby. Don't say sorry because I am not. My Jungkookie was nothing but happiness in my life. From the day you came in my arms to now you've been my biggest joy. I didn't care what you were born with because just having you was my gift. And you think I am tired? No baby for you I will fight all my life. Because I love my Jungkookie so much! My promise baby! If I was ever given the choice then I would want to be your mother even in a hundred years because my Jungkook is my pride" She kissed all over her son's face and whipped his tears.

"I know I am asking too much from you baby. You think I am not happy for you for having a friend. I am the happiest person seeing my kookie with his friend but it can't be Taehyung Jungkook. I can't hear more from those people out there, I think I just end up killing them all if I have to hear them talk about you again. I don't have it in me to hear bad about my son" she says and Jungkook just smiles at her.

"I promised you already and I always keep it. I love you" Jungkook says through his broken heart.

"Forgive me for being such a weak mother" she hugs him. "No you have been the bravest for me" he assures her and rubs her back.

Jungkook meets his father who stares back at her. Don't hurt yourself. His father thought and Jungkook smiled a little at him. Mr. Jeon knows what Taehyung meant to his son. He talked to Jungkook about it and was proud to see the happiness shining in his eyes. But now that was destroyed because of the people again.

"I am okay," Jungkook says loudly for his parents....and many for himself too.

Jungkook finds his way back to his room. He locks the door after making sure his mother was taken care of and putten to bed. He sighs and rests his head against the door. His eyes staring at emptiness. He slides down against the door. His hands dig through the small gift bag and take out the small barbie doll with a tired arm.

He smiles a little fixing the barbie hair. The picture of a pouting Taehyung appears in front of him. Taehyung must be hurt....was he crying after Jungkook left calling Taehyung "disgusting". Today he had hurt the only people who ever loved him. He ended everything with the boy he had learned to love and made him cry.

Yes, Jungkook loves Taehyung and he knows Taehyung does too. From the day the little Taehyung offered to be his friend he was attached to him. Taehyung was everything to Jungkook, his first friend to the person he loves. For him, Taehyung was all the happiness he ever searched for. Because Jungkook's reality was so dull and gloomy, Taehyung was his light.

Jungkook might be young but he was no stranger to the hate, and violence that went around him. He knows that people around him disliked him for who he was, or what he was born with. He knows the feeling of being hated from a young age. The feeling of hurt mentally and physically. He knows everything even if he didn't speak of it.

So when he finally found Taehyung.....the only people who didn't look at him with disgust. Maybe Taehyung was just an innocent child whose heart wasn't dirtied by society yet. But that was everything Jungkook wanted, Taehyung was the only person who cared for him, worried for him, cried for and with him, and same with smiles.

Jungkook was worried that when Taehyung came to the age of understanding what Jungkook was, he might leave him, and start hating him. So Jungkook did everything to be a good person. He never did anything to hurt Taehyung. He always smiled even in his worst moment. He never misbehaved and tried to hold himself back every time. He wanted to be the best person. He was so afraid of losing Taehyung to others that he never allowed anyone near him.

Because Taehyung belonged to only him.

But today everything changed.

He let go of his Taehyung and he hates himself for it. He thought before he hated but now he regrets being born the way he was because of that He had to leave his Taehyung.

You might wonder why he didn't fight for Taehyung if he loved him so much. Because it was a lot easier to let go knowing I couldn't have him.

Besides nowadays Life has been nothing but an embarrassment for him when it came to having what he wanted. He never had anything so letting go isn't hard. But he truly felt that maybe his fate pitted him and gave him Taehyung to make it up. But that is not the case.

For the best, either way, Taehyung won't be hurt because of him. It is good he is away and not ruin his life because Jungkook follows his darkness and monster which Taehyung should be kept away from.

But his heart was aching to see him again, to hold Taehyung again.

But had long as Jungkook didn't see Taehyung it would be better for them. Besides, he was moving away anyway. His mother booked a flight for Seoul tonight. So there should be no pain left behind to hold on to if he goes away.

"You know something," Jungkook says while playing with the small doll. "for a moment I forgot how burdensome my life is" He chuckled.

"With you Taehyung I forgot I wasn't allowed to have happiness, there was no such thing written for a person like me. I had long left the thought of exception from life.....but then you show up and made me want everything I couldn't have"

"Why did you have to be the one Taehyung......why is it  You? Why do I have to let you go? I was doing my best, telling myself that with you I keep on trying to leave my darkness and I did try but was it worth it? You were only a passing wind in my life so why did I try so hard?" Jungkook's tears left his eyes which surprised him.

"Now I have to go back to living, sorry for my existence" Jungkook let out a bitter laugh.

"Is this how life is lived? A few moments of happiness, and lifetime sorrow?" Jungkook whispered to the doll and held it close to their chest.

Live well Taehyung, I hope we don't cross paths. I won't let go the second time.

3 years after Taehyung left with Dr. Jung

"Mr. Jeon" the consent calling of a female voice wakes Jungkook from his sleep. The new CEO of the Jeon company groans as the sunlight hits his eyes making his headache from the hangover increase.

"I am up!" the shouts, annoyed at his secretary outside. Jungkook's half-nake self stands from the bed and looks back to see another figure laying beside him.

He rolls his eyes in annoyance seeing his other nightstand. He doesn't even look back again as he walks to open the door. He frowns at the lady in front of him rubbing his temple and glares at her. "Kim Soya '' he said in almost a warning tone.

"Sir the investor and project teams are all present in the meeting hall. They are waiting for you" she politely said, totally ignoring the naked woman walking behind her boss. It was just a normal day.

"Give me 5 minutes and make sure that girl disappears before I come back or you get fired. '' He casually walked back into his office without even glancing at the naked girl and walked to the bathroom. Don't ask why Jungkook has a bed in his office.

"I don't get paid enough" Soya sighs and walks to the female who looks like she is not out of the hard-drinking.

"Mama please get dressed we have to leave" she politely said. The girl looked like she was about to speak but before that Soya brings out a large stack of the crashes and throws it toward the female.
The girl looks at Soya as she points at the door. She follows the lady behind "how is he not broke by now?" she questions shaking her hands.

"As we present the idea of respecting the new brand line the investors have come to terms with using a new face for the product launch.'' The project manager speaks as the ones in the meeting halls give their undivided attention...all but one.

Jungkook sat on the head chair, his eyes dozing because of the headache and stomach still processing all the amount of drinks he had. He gave little care to anything going on because all he had to do was say yes or no.

"New face as in?" He asked just to show he was interested. "Like a celebration. Which reminds me we have found someone already" The investor Han said.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at the older man for deciding without his consent but then again Mr. Han brought a lot of money to his company so he takes that "Yes I am sure whoever you choose will be the best for this band" He faked a smile to which Mr. Han grin.

Jungkook just cares about having someone new to play with.

"Yes it's perfect, the person I have is quite popular nowadays. She is a rising star of her own. A singer who is dearly loved by the people of Korea because of her hard work to make it in his complete industry. In fact well we say she is here with us today." Mr. Han signs his assignment to go bring the person.

Jungkook rolled his eyes a hundred times now but still had to get through this meeting. For him, all this business talk was nothing but time passed as he can't just walk out. He had to return to Busan to his parents for their anniversary.

He didn't want to go back to that place where he left so much. To his hometown because it had too many memories but he can't deny his parents refuse to come back home since he had refused to go back for 3 years.

The door to the meeting room slowly opened and Mr. Han smiled widely as he stood on his seat 'My darling Ji-eun!" he yelled the name and went to hug the person.

Jungkook's heart drops hearing the name, his eyes wide and on his feet when he sees the face of the person he once knew. Jungkook was stunned, to say the least as he stared off to Ji-Eun who was widely smiling and bowing to others.

The same beautiful face, the gorgeous smile of the girl he had once now stood in front of him looking as beautiful as always. Her small frame was just a couple of feet away from him. He had many questions as the last moment of them together was flashy in front of him.

Ji-Eun greets everyone with a wide smile looking everywhere until her eyes lock with the person she came to see. Her body suddenly got goosebumps from his stare at Jungkook. Even after knowing that Jungkook was going to be here today, she came......because this was a big opportunity for her to start big in the industry as Mr. Han promised her.

And also because she wants to see the man who she had left in the past.

"Ji-Eun, this is the man I talked about. The Young handsome CEO of this great company. A very talented young man with written success. You're in great hands darling" Mr. Han proudly said, pointing at Jungkook.

"It is so wonderful to meet you, Mr. Jeon! I heard many great things from you! I am Lee Ji-Eun. Please take care of me!" She smiled and greeted me like a stranger.

Jungkook was left with no words as he was still trying to process the fact that his ex-girlfriend was in front of him. Moreover how easy she looked in front of him as if she didn't feel anything seeing him, not even discomfort.

If only Jungkook knew that the main reason for Ji-Eun being unbothered was Jungkook himself. She has moved on with life and really to truly make her name. And maybe to take revenge along the way against her cheated ex.

"Then shall we continue" The manager speaks as everyone takes their seat but Jungkook kept on standing staring at Ji-Eun who was even looking at him but knew his eyes were on her.

Everyone stares at Jungkook waiting for him to say something or sit but nothing happens as the room falls awkwardly silent. This time Ji-Eun holds Jungkook, stares, and smirks. Soya sneaks behind her boss and tells him to sit.

The meeting went along but Jungkook was nowhere focusing as he could only stare at the woman who was seated in front of him at the other end of the table. He wanted to go to her and ask what she was doing here, ask where she was all this year, and many more things but he couldn't.

After what seemed like forever the meeting ends and everyone contested each other on the progress. "Ji-Eun come with me I have people for you to meet," Mr. Hun said and Ji-Eun smiles while walking out with him and doesn't look at Jungkook as she goes away.

Jungkook after a couple of minutes rushes out of the meeting hall and runs down towards the lobby where he was told Ji-Eun was. He ignores everyone who bows toward him. He searches for sometimes and finds her by the entrance but frowns when someone else comes behind her and embraces her.

He gritted his teeth seeing the man's arms around her as he walked towards them and stood in front of her. "Ji-eun" he calls the familiar yet unsaid name.

She turns towards Jungkook and bows "Hello Mr. Jeon" she said in her professional voice. Jungkook frowns even more as to why she was being so formal with him as if she doesn't know him.

"How have you been? The last time we saw-" Ji-Eun interrupts Jungkook.

"I am sorry you must have made a mistake. I don't think we have met before '' she politely said. Jungkook stares confusedly at her.

"But please meet Kang Haneul, my husband" she happily introduces to the man behind her.

"Hello Sir" Hanel smiles and opens his hands for a sake.

To say the earthquake that went through Jungkook had no words to describe. He was just frozen upon the news. He stares at her for a long time which makes her uncomfortable for a second. It seemed like they were gonna get no response from the stunt man who made her dance in the head.

She holds onto Haneul's hands and bows at Jungkook before walking out of the building. Jungkook pokes the inside of his cheeks walking the hand that was holding onto Ji-Eun. His wide eyes turned into an evil glare and his lips turned into a sinister smirk. New Toy.

"Sir, your ticket to Busan has arrived. You are gone for 2 weeks, so everything about the meeting will be sent through files' ' Soya comes behind him and speaks but gets no response from Jungkook.

"Since when did I become your husband?" Haneul asks, looking at Ji-Eun who innocently smiles at him.

" From today. Oh, come on can't you do this small favor for a friend?" she begged to put her hands together.

"And what do I get from this?" He crossed his arms together.

"Whatever you like but please please you just have to pretend when needed" she pleaded once again.

"Deal but do tell you cousin, my fiance Iren so she doesn't kill both of us," he said and she agreed excitedly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 53.8K 48
"I will do anything to make you feel alive,baby.I promise you.",taehyung cried as he looked at his husband who had nill expression on his face. "Ther...
124K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
58K 3.3K 46
Jimin is confident, bold, sexy, a little arrogant oh- and bisexual. He doesn't care what other's think or say about him. He has perfected the mask th...